FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] GingerDX | v031b | 11-03-2013 | Stock / Alfs CM7 / nAa

7,498 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,013

By eagleeyetom, Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator on 27th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2012, 11:23 AM |#10001  
Flag Gdansk
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
Can you litter rom but without the statusbar and the volume bar of the ICS because to me they do not like

Wysyłane z mojego X8 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

B.Jay
25th June 2012, 11:55 AM |#10002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matqow

Can you litter rom but without the statusbar and the volume bar of the ICS because to me they do not like

Wysyłane z mojego X8 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

From what Tom told me yesterday (your Polish post):

No, we are NOT going to revert or maintain two branches (one with the ICS Layouts, one without them).
The ICS Layouts are here to stay.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th June 2012, 06:29 PM |#10003  
Tehran
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Thank you GDX Team, But I have several bug that I've never had before such as
1- Wifi- Error
2- Status bar
3- Battery drain (2% per 1 idle hour- before 1% per sleeping time (11:30 pm to 7 am))
I installed v28b (2 times)+Alfsv8a+ FULL Wipe
I think the best rom for me was v26.

suggestion: would you please remove ICS layout!!???
Edit: I came back to v26 and don't have any problems so far.
25th June 2012, 06:40 PM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
i did this rom today.. i m on stock kernel.. i did a full wipe.. a clean install.. i found the foll problems:
1. i cant set the cpu frequency in cpu settings though i flashed the overclock module addon for stock
2. smartass governor doesnt seems to work for me.. when i select it.. it again reverts back to ondemand after reboot
please help!
25th June 2012, 06:57 PM |#10005  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
My camera has FC. Anyone has this too?
25th June 2012, 07:16 PM |#10006  
Flag Tijuana, BC
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiosilva

My camera has FC. Anyone has this too?

not me, did you full wiped?
25th June 2012, 07:26 PM |#10007  
a city in a galaxy far far away
Thanks Meter: 814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavneesh

i did this rom today.. i m on stock kernel.. i did a full wipe.. a clean install.. i found the foll problems:
1. i cant set the cpu frequency in cpu settings though i flashed the overclock module addon for stock
2. smartass governor doesnt seems to work for me.. when i select it.. it again reverts back to ondemand after reboot
please help!

I think the zip for oc doesn't work for v28 so you have to do it manually using the module. For #2, why not use an app like setcpu? For setting frequencies and setting you governor.

Sent from my X8 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to cascabel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cascabel Ad-Free
25th June 2012, 07:44 PM |#10008  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbernabe83

not me, did you full wiped?

I rebooted and that's ok now
25th June 2012, 07:58 PM |#10009  
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by molimo

3- Battery drain (2% per 1 idle hour- before 1% per sleeping time (11:30 pm to 7 am))

I have exactly the same problem, even the drain is almost exactly the same (mine is a bit HIGHER), but I use the standard kernel. The rest is IMO top notch.
B.Jay
25th June 2012, 08:16 PM |#10010  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ok people, since there are simply too many thieves out there (today it was the 12th one in the last 6/7 weeks or so)...

I'm bailing out on actively developing the ROM any further. There's simply no point as it's just me keeping on feeding the thieves; and that's just an utter waste of my time and resources no matter how you look at it.

You all can try to ask Tom if he likes to go on with it; I synced my repos into my local git and am rolling my own ROMs for private consumption.
EDIT: In case Tom like to carry on with djnilse or by himself, I hereby leave my express consent to transfer the thread ownership to him.

Believe me I'm not going to change my mind about it this time - enough simply is enough.

I'd like to ask you all NOT to start a flamewar again; it's pointless. You won't make the ones stealing think twice, you won't change my mind, you only make the life of the Moderators more challenging when they have to clean up the mess.

Thanks for all the fish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th June 2012, 08:24 PM |#10011  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 429

More
when i used this rom i sometimes after reboot i got stucked in SE logo and no access to recovery so being forced to recover using flashtool

anybody experienced this?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Jay

Ok people, since there are simply too many thieves out there (today it was the 12th one in the last 6/7 weeks or so)...

I'm bailing out on actively developing the ROM any further. There's simply no point as it's just me keeping on feeding the thieves; and that's just an utter waste of my time and resources no matter how you look at it.

You all can try to ask Tom if he likes to go on with it; I synced my repos into my local git and am rolling my own ROMs for private consumption.

Believe me I'm not going to change my mind about it this time - enough simply is enough.

I'd like to ask you all NOT to start a flamewar again; it's pointless. You won't make the ones stealing think twice, you won't change my mind, you only make the life of the Moderators more challenging when they have to clean up the mess.

Thanks for all the fish.

simply ban those users,when dx was developing rom nobody tried copying his work without premmision
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancar96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cancar96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, 2.3.7, best rom, daily rom, doixanh, epic, fully working camera, gingerdx, gingerdx [cm7], ics in gb, pie in gingerdx, smooth gingerbread, super fast, teamfun, x8 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)