FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] GingerDX | v031b | 11-03-2013 | Stock / Alfs CM7 / nAa

7,498 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,013

By eagleeyetom, Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator on 27th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th August 2011, 02:33 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
why when i turn my camera on i see some weird colors on the screens ?
and i can't take pictures or videos.
does somebody knows why?

4th August 2011, 02:36 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X1111

that's true

thank you sir.. good respond from u..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superuser.Angga

Dont worry i just updated my GingerDX from V.005 to V.006 without Full wipe and i have no problem at all

oh really?thanks sir..i thought i need to do a full wipe all over again if there's any new update from DX..but i guess i'm wrong.. ^^"
4th August 2011, 02:40 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Full wipe is only necessary when you upgrade from Eclair/Froyo to Gingerbread, but if you have the same android version you can flash every zip whithout loosing anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainZap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CaptainZap Ad-Free
4th August 2011, 02:55 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZap

Full wipe is only necessary when you upgrade from Eclair/Froyo to Gingerbread, but if you have the same android version you can flash every zip whithout loosing anything.

ok sir..got it..thanks for the advice.. ^^
4th August 2011, 02:57 PM |#1005  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohboi

Hi man. In gingerdx has very sux megaflops, cHECK in linpack test, i got 4.5 mflops instead of 7.5 MFLOPS LIKE OTHER 2.3 ROMS. FIX IT U MOTER****ER

Anybody knows this guy? :|
The Following User Says Thank You to doixanh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2011, 03:02 PM |#1006  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
Don't know... I'll look 4 him and I'll chop-off his johnson
benchmark troll...
4th August 2011, 03:05 PM |#1007  
Flag Jonava
Thanks Meter: 5

More
DX, thanks for a great rom again... Looking forwar for new versions...

Anyway in 005 i have strange bug. I cant hear anything from a speaker.. No sound at all in calls. Everything works fine with headphones.
Firstly i upgraded from FB022, did a full wipe and the speaker is ded, after that i tryed few times to reinstal GDX but the problem still present. Any sugestions?
4th August 2011, 03:05 PM |#1008  
Flag Porto - Portugal
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doixanh

Anybody knows this guy? :|

LOOL, for the nick, he seems to be Portuguese xD
4th August 2011, 03:05 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfsamsung

Sorry to be a nag about autobrightness but the lightsensor is not working correct.To fix this i replaced sensors.default.so in system/lib/hw with the one attached.It's from J's latest rom(v3 is also working)You also need to change the hw_config.sh back to i2c,there is a hw_config.sh file attached in .rar. + you need to change the values in cm settings to similar to picture attached because dx did not add my arrays as stated in his log.With my setting i have no problem in sunlight and the screen is very dark in dark room with autobrightness on.

when i replacing your sensors.default.so it solve the problem but my phone.apk keep FC..
4th August 2011, 03:08 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
This rom is my New favorite thank-you but flash still not working and cant start o change Song with the controll on my headset other Than that love This rom

Sent from my X8 using XDA Premium App
4th August 2011, 03:08 PM |#1011  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exonn

DX, thanks for a great rom again... Looking forwar for new versions...

Anyway in 005 i have strange bug. I cant hear anything from a speaker.. No sound at all in calls. Everything works fine with headphones.
Firstly i upgraded from FB022, did a full wipe and the speaker is ded, after that i tryed few times to reinstal GDX but the problem still present. Any sugestions?

I got a suggestion 4 you, man.
Take your phone to your nearest SE service center. Your speakers are f#ck3d up.

You may also want to try the latest version of GingerDX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.5, 2.3.7, best rom, daily rom, doixanh, epic, fully working camera, gingerdx, gingerdx [cm7], ics in gb, pie in gingerdx, smooth gingerbread, super fast, teamfun, x8 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)