FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+][2017.02.09] CF.lumen v3.70

11,183 posts
Thanks Meter: 85,347

By Chainfire, XDA Ad-Free Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th April 2014, 10:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2017, 05:13 PM |#1971  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 83

More
@Chainfire
Thanks for a good app (purchased couple of days ago)

Quote:

On Android 6.0, various Android functions refuse to work when an overlay is present. This includes apps asking for permission, installing apps, etc. The app attempts to detect these situations and automatically turn off the filter. If you spot a situation where the filter is not automatically temporarily disabled, please let me know.

Faced this situation today, which puzzled me greatly till I realised that this was due to this app. I rented a movie on you tube and it didn't show video but audio was fine. Other free videos are working fine. After disabling the day time filter, it worked. Guess there is some install like mechanism that is not detected by this app. I Trust this input helps in improving the app (sorry, didn't check if this was earlier reported)

11th September 2017, 06:15 PM |#1972  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
What's this app's superiority over livedisplay or nightlight?
11th September 2017, 06:20 PM |#1973  
Thanks Meter: 459

More
Try it and make up your own mind. What one user may find superior, you may find inferior.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Yesterday, 07:43 PM |#1974  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi! I appreciate CF.Lumen, but unfortunately it's not working when the lock screen is shown. It's reactivated when the phone is unlocked. This is quite disruptive and counter to its purpose. Bug or design? There's also no color filter when the notification tray is pulled down.
Nexus 6P and Oreo
Yesterday, 07:58 PM |#1975  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppot

Hi! I appreciate CF.Lumen, but unfortunately it's not working when the lock screen is shown. It's reactivated when the phone is unlocked. This is quite disruptive and counter to its purpose. Bug or design? There's also no color filter when the notification tray is pulled down.
Nexus 6P and Oreo

Which driver are your using?
Try to change it.
Yesterday, 08:01 PM |#1976  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fif_

Which driver are your using?
Try to change it.

How do I do this? I'm not rooted, and I'm not seeing any options for changing driver.
Yesterday, 10:18 PM |#1977  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppot

How do I do this? I'm not rooted, and I'm not seeing any options for changing driver.

Without root, CF.Lumen likely falls back to an overlay, which I believe cannot been shown over the lock screen, nor the status bar.
You may have no options left
Today, 09:15 AM |#1978  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)