FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+][2017.02.09] CF.lumen v3.70

11,218 posts
Thanks Meter: 86,138

By Chainfire, Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th April 2014, 11:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2014, 02:26 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Chainfire, i have a Nexus 4 and a Samsung tablet P3110... At Nexus 4 CF Lumen works fine.... But at the P3110 it does not work... Both using the same rom ( Paranoid 4.4 Beta 5 ) and CF Lumen has root acess in both...

At the Samsung i can see that the app is trying to change the color from screen cause the half right of it keeps flickering everytime i change any configuration inside the app... But it just flickers and nothing more, even after i click to save my changes... And then color change does not happen...

31st December 2014, 04:21 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Chainfire, I'm using CF.lumen (latest pro version, Google play) on my nexus 5 with lollipo 5.0.1 stock, and i think i found a bug:

when using CF.lumen (driver installed) and disabling flight mode the phone doesn't reconnect wifi nor mobile. if I manually connect to wifi then i get the connection. mobile doesn't work at all.
after uninstalling the driver everything works again as expected.
if you need further information feel free to contact me.

Happy New Year!
31st December 2014, 05:54 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Chainfire, please ignore the post above. I've done further tests and it looks like cf.lumen is not causing the problem. Sorry for the false alarm

Keep going your good work. Thank you a lot for that
31st December 2014, 06:41 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So how often does the app use GPS to get sunrise and sunset data? Everyday? Sunrise and sunset times are different every day of the year. Is there a way I can just make it use one GPS reading for a month so it doesn't use more connection than necessary?
3rd January 2015, 06:31 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Chainfire, thank you for adding Tasker support (I rediscovered cf.lumen after a hiatus and immediately bought pro)!

Could you make the slider values directly editable (in custom)? At the moment it's pretty difficult to set the same value for two different colors.
3rd January 2015, 01:01 PM |#506  
OP Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt?
Thanks Meter: 86,138

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditjackpotty

So how often does the app use GPS to get sunrise and sunset data? Everyday? Sunrise and sunset times are different every day of the year. Is there a way I can just make it use one GPS reading for a month so it doesn't use more connection than necessary?

Sounds to me like you're just searching for things to worry about here... sunrise and sunset data is not retrieved via GPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paour

Chainfire, thank you for adding Tasker support (I rediscovered cf.lumen after a hiatus and immediately bought pro)!

Could you make the slider values directly editable (in custom)? At the moment it's pretty difficult to set the same value for two different colors.

I'll put it on my list but this as a low priority thing so it may be quite a while (if ever).
The Following User Says Thank You to Chainfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2015, 01:27 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakradje

Can the front camera or proximity sensor be used instead of the light sensor?

Thx

I also would like this... gonna go back to Lux just for auto-brightness, I am on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with no light sensor.
Great work still, thanks.
4th January 2015, 03:34 AM |#508  
Los Santos!
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
is the new version compatible with s4(i9500)?
about 2 years ago I install it on my s4 and the result was bootloop !!!
4th January 2015, 08:03 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
One thing I noticed, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one, is that with the app installed, as soon as the "night mode" kicks in, I'm not able to confirm any SuperSU root-access requests. Had the same issue with another app of this kind. Haven't read all the pages here to be honest, so it might have been discussed here already. A solution would be great anyway. Using a N5 with CM12
4th January 2015, 10:32 AM |#510  
Sim City
Thanks Meter: 1,390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBSD

One thing I noticed, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one, is that with the app installed, as soon as the "night mode" kicks in, I'm not able to confirm any SuperSU root-access requests.

I guess it's my turn to answer these kinds of questions. Tapjacking protection is enabled in Super SU.
4th January 2015, 01:19 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Fury

I guess it's my turn to answer these kinds of questions. Tapjacking protection is enabled in Super SU.

It is. That's it? I disabled it. Let's see what's happening tonight. Thanks for the hint.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)