RSD Lite 5.6

Search This thread

jimbo1984

Mar 26, 2012
img for atrix 4g

Does anyone have an active link for img for Atrix 4g? I can't get anything except RSD mode. I would really like to get my phone back. :eek:

"Failed to boot 4
Starting RSD mode"

I was trying to return my phone to factory settings and found myself in this situation.

Uedoxia

Dec 2, 2011
This forum rocks!!!!!

First of all i want to say THANKS for everything you all do and how much this forum and people in it have always helped me with anything i ever needed to know and get.
My first phone that this forum helped me root/unlock was a Samsung Captivate GS.
Ive always wanted to come back and thank for all the info and downloads but i have been going through alot the past couple of yrs..like a very bad reaction to two drugs your not suppose to take together which caused me permanent side affects like loss of coordination and falling alot. Back in 09/24/11..i fell and broke my right wrist very bad and needed emediate surgery and had to have 4 pins and a plate with an external fixater which really sucked cause that totally ruined my life and financial situation ever since.
I use to be a waitress and now my wrist will never be the same nor can i ever go back to work like that again.
Ive been struggling ever since financially and now my credit is also very bad cause i have not had enough money to pay every bill i have cause the money i get from disability is now way near enough to pay everything!! I can only afford to pay my car payment and my car insurance which to me is the most important!!!
I am also a blogger and have several info sites but they are not really making me any money either!:( I just wanted to tell you all how much i appreciate all the best info you have here every time i come. Anyway..i dont want to bore you all with all my personal problems and if im posting this in the wrong place..im truely sorry but my point is..i am a strong person and i know that things can only get better from now on cause i believe in karma and i know that everything i have been through is probably for a reason.
I did finally find a lawyer that took my medical malpractice case and even though i can honestly say..that if i could go back in time to before i was prescribed those drugs and be normal again instead of getting the money i think i deserve instead..i honestly would.:confused: because there is nothing better than being a normal happy and healthy person that i use to be.:cool:
Anyway...my samsung captivate is on a prepaid tmobile now and i hate it! The speed of my data plan slows down when it gets 1/2 way through the month and my phone started freezing alot and i just didnt like it anymore.:confused:
So..i started shopping for a new phone and almost got an IPhone 4 but because of what i was able to do with my old captivate i had to stick with android;) and i got 2 droids from amazon wireless and got them or a really great price. I got a Droid 4 XT894 and a Droid Razr XT912 both were just rooted thanks to this forum and they are both GSM /CDMA enabled devices. I also think they are both unlocked cause when i try to put in a different sim card instead of the verizon one they sent with it...it doesnt ask me for a unlock key???:confused:
Now..i know its possible to flash the phones to a different carrier cause ive seen it and the instructions but ive been having a hard time with it cause i dont know what to use to write the new data profiles or how to change them from verizon to different carrier??? I really need to get this done fast cause theres no way i can afford to pay a verizon bill like that cause i just cant afford it right now.
I also want to update to ICS too..but dont know what to do first and what i need to get to write the new carrier sims info. I was in the market looking for things like that last night but dont know what works and what doesnt??
I really need help and need to know if my phone is a gsm enabled device..if i can use any carrier..or do only certain ones work with these phones??
Anyway..thanks to all for any help or advice on my post cause i know it has alot of questions and im probably posting in wrong spot too..so just wanted to add that feel free to move it mods..where it does belong.
Sorry i cant afford to donate at this moment but i have some great news to end with...I finally found a job online..and its a steady thing that pays good and sounds very easy to do and i think..ill be starting in a week.:cool:
Cant wait to start making money again and when i do ill not only be able to pay off all my outstanding debts but i will also give XDA a nice donation for all your help!
Ps...if you guys ever need me to help with testing anything like a new rom or anything like that...feel free to ask cause i will do anything i can to help you all out like you have been helping me.
PeAcE..Uedoxia

Megalith27

Feb 17, 2012
Baku
Problem with installation

I was trying to install but kept getting error on every attempt
The error says: Error reading from file : path/ rsdlite5.7.msi Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Can anyone advise how to install it and overcome this problem?
Thanks in advance.

memarting

Apr 30, 2012
Venezuela
The procedure works

Here's a newer release of RSD Lite for you all, v5.6.4.

There is a MTK Patch 13.exe file out there somewhere if anyone can find it.

Also, MTK Patch 12.exe is for v5.6 of RSD Lite & it is out there as well!

(Hint: check the China forums!)

the execution of procedure was successfully excelent work guys

onelovekir

Apr 26, 2008
hi i'm looking to root my friends droid x and i was just curious as to what the "MTK Patch" is and what it is supposed to do in conjunction with RSD lite...thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

hi i'm looking to root my friends droid x and i was just curious as to what the "MTK Patch" is and what it is supposed to do in conjunction with RSD lite...thanks!

ok i think i found out what it is, so please tell me if i am correct...

MTK patch is only for phones with a MediaTek processor and since the Droid X uses a Texas Instruments processor then i shouldn't need the MTK patch at all...correct?

thanks in advance for the help!

TheBrickLord

Jun 19, 2012
Unable to install RSD Lite

Hi guys,
thanks for your service first.

I had lots of issues with my Motorola Milestone, I tried to flash a Cyannogen mod 7.2 with an androidiani OpenRecovery but the bootloader fails to charge it and I'm stuck. I want then to start from scratch and the first step is to download the rsd lite updated version but..
I can't install it cause I receive an error message.
I'm using win 7 64 bits, did I do a mistake?

Attachments

• ErroreRSDlite.jpg
    ErroreRSDlite.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 760

mereTz

Dec 14, 2009
Brasov
Hi guys,

I had lots of issues with my Motorola Milestone, I tried to flash a Cyannogen mod 7.2 with an androidiani OpenRecovery but the bootloader fails to charge it and I'm stuck. I want then to start from scratch and the first step is to download the rsd lite updated version but..

try what supermerkin suggested on post #5 ->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1212094 <-

It worked at me, and i have Windows 7 Pro x64

Last edited:
Reactions: romanoqz

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Hi guys,

See my post at http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29087480&postcount=16

Supermerkin's advice may not work for you b/c you're on a 64bit OS and that command is 32bit specific.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I hope this comes in handy for everyone.

pete
    RSD Lite 5.6.4

Here's a newer release of RSD Lite for you all, v5.6.4.

There is a MTK Patch 13.exe file out there somewhere if anyone can find it.

Also, MTK Patch 12.exe is for v5.6 of RSD Lite & it is out there as well!

(Hint: check the China forums!)
    MTK Patch?

Well I hope this comes in handy for everyone.

pete

Does anyone happen to have the MTK Patch for this version or 5.5?
    Thanks in advance.

Also, even though it is a bit older version here is RSD Lite 5.4.4 with the MTK Patch for that version for anyone else who may need to flash MTK based models.

Link for RSD Lite 5.4.4 MTK Patch:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?e70znz1zpyocj09
    Thanks goes @ drkcobra

"We are now up to RSD Lite 5.7. don't know what updates or fixes are involved, haven't had time to look at the doc file, but you will find it in the program folder.

RSDLite5.7.rar:

This is the newest release version of the reg file to stop the Droid models from causing RSD to rescan the bus when 2 or more units are connected. 13(39) means 13 entries covering 39 models - all current Motorola Android models to present.

usbflag_android_13(39).zip:

(I am assuming that there is also now a MTK_Patch14.exe file released as well but do not have access to that one unfortunately.)
    "