Seidio OBEX COMING SOON. UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Will you buy a OBEX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
The Seidio Obex case is by far the best waterproof case you can get. I had one for my S4. Here is there product page.
http://bit.ly/1aitgZ4

Black and Red right now but if it goes like the past products there should be four colors. Pink and White for the lady's.

Lets get this to seidio to hurry up and get this done.

Last edited:

Ichiduo

Apr 29, 2008
going to get this as soon as it comes out. like my spigen cover, but really like cases that protect against "all".

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
Sweet... Tempting for sure... How does the audio sound during phone calls? (on s4)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
I wonder what they will charge since they normally go for 80$ or so?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
Guess I'm going to add yet another case to my collection. :banghead:

Chillout2010

Mar 28, 2011
This is the most useful case I've seen. I work in wet areas all the time so it's perfect. I'm on board as long as they aren't charging an arm and a leg. I'd also rather a white one though to match my note.

MJC

cpufrost

Feb 26, 2012
Big Country
The earpiece is exposed?
That may be splash proof but rating as continuous submersion [sic] is certainly a bit of a stretch.
Of course that's just by looking at the picture. ;)
Even still, before testing with a working device I'd recommend using a dummy phone perhaps with a few moisture indicating strips (cobalt chloride) attached and tossing into the pool. If the strips turn pink, there is definitely some intrusion. If drops are present, watch out!

I like Otterbox Armor series but I've seen them allow intrusion in torture tests (washing machine!) but it could be overpressure of design limits or improper installation, etc.

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
I know it looks like it's exposed, but Seidio is a very reputable company, I doubt they would make that claim while having the earpiece exposed. Probably just a bad picture choice.

dejazz

Dec 13, 2007
The earpiece is exposed?
That may be splash proof but rating as continuous submersion [sic] is certainly a bit of a stretch.
Of course that's just by looking at the picture. ;)
Even still, before testing with a working device I'd recommend using a dummy phone perhaps with a few moisture indicating strips (cobalt chloride) attached and tossing into the pool. If the strips turn pink, there is definitely some intrusion. If drops are present, watch out!

I like Otterbox Armor series but I've seen them allow intrusion in torture tests (washing machine!) but it could be overpressure of design limits or improper installation, etc.

Watch the 2nd video. Then you'll understand.

:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts