[MOD] Sexy Rosie! Remapped rosie bar. UPDATE - HANDCENT GVOICE, and BROWSER MAPPINGS!

Search This thread

NoiMaD

Dec 17, 2010
Reboot issues with SkyRaider 3.5

After I install the original Sexy Rosie, anytime I hit the power button to power down, reboot, etc, my phone just reboots automatically without any power button options. I can only turn off the phone with a battery pull. Is this an issue anyone else has run into?

I am running Skyraider 3.5, stock kernel.

Thanks!!

charklos

Jun 19, 2007
Texas
After I install the original Sexy Rosie, anytime I hit the power button to power down, reboot, etc, my phone just reboots automatically without any power button options. I can only turn off the phone with a battery pull. Is this an issue anyone else has run into?

Thanks!!

Im running into the same problem brutha... :confused:

Any version have messaging app on right side?

I have been all through this forum and don't see any indication that Sexy Rosie was ever done with the vanilla (not handcent) MMS app on the right hand side.

Has anybody seen such a mod? I can't believe nobody has already done it.

Seriously tempted to learn how to dig around in the rosie.apk and do it myself (where I can get into all kinds of trouble.....)

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009

Thanks!!

The Uncommon theme in my section is the version of this compatible with 3.5.