[ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Exodus Android for OnePlus 2

Search This thread

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com

ABOUT:
Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

Feature list will be updated by 15th official build, this is pre-release and its going good as of now..

Please note: No finger print scanner logic as of now, but we are working on it. Will try to implement as soon as possible.

INSTALLATION:
  • Take necessary backups
  • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
  • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe (full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
  • Flash the Rom
  • Flash the Gapps**
  • Reboot to System
  • Setup and Reboot System
These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

SOURCES:
Exodus official build:

GApps:
  • Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

----- Advanced Developers/Users Section----
Rom source:
Kernel source: Gerrit code review system:
COMMUNITY
For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

Crowdin project:
Help us with translating to support your native language!

CREDITS:
Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Android team.
Please see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

SUPPORT/DONATION:
If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
MartinRo (Server hosting)
Primedirective (Team Leader / Project Owner)
Raja. M (Senior Developer / Project Owner)
Exodus-Hindenburg2.png

XDA:DevDB Information
Exodus Android OnePlus 2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
Raja.M, primedirective, Martin_Ro, TheCrazyLex
Source Code: http://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP,CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-30
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-14

Created 2015-09-13
Last Updated 2015-10-11

Last edited:

Swatto86

Dec 4, 2010
Great job - very excited for this, I am flashing now, just a quick question: when using the Exodus Updater what codename do we pick?

At the moment it says:

Unsupported device found:

A device not supported by Exodus was found or your ROM vendor is using a non-standard device name.

Cheers

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com
Great job - very excited for this, I am flashing now, just a quick question: when using the Exodus Updater what codename do we pick?

At the moment it says:

Unsupported device found:

A device not supported by Exodus was found or your ROM vendor is using a non-standard device name.

Cheers

Oh super :) u are attempting for Exodus Updater but sorry this feature will work from Tuesday onwards so plz go with manual installation in thread I have mentioned !

Thanks a lot for the support .. And hope you will enjoy the experience

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Swatto86

Dec 4, 2010
Will do Raja.M - I take it I can dirty flash using the manual method now that I have flashed this pre-release version?

jatinarora

Flashed the rom. Seems smooth,
I have the following issues. I know its a pre release but just want to know if someone else is having the same problems

1. Navbar home button does not work. I tried changing the action to something else and it works. Only default action does not work.
2. Pull notification drawer does not work. Only works once after reboot
3. Heads up notifications not working, plus status bar does not show any notification icon for any app
4. Lock screen unlock - swipe method does not work. Upon pressing the power button, the phone shows the desktop. All other security methods work.

Thanks

J

Swatto86

Dec 4, 2010
I was curious and used Morph mode, I am currently in CM mode and have no idea how to get back to Exodus? Any ideas please :(

Swatto86

Dec 4, 2010
Bug:

Loudspeaker not working on calls, the person on the other end can hear me but I cannot hear them.

Let me know what logs I can send (and how to collect them) to help with this.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ABOUT:
    Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

Feature list will be updated by 15th official build, this is pre-release and its going good as of now..

Please note: No finger print scanner logic as of now, but we are working on it. Will try to implement as soon as possible.

INSTALLATION:
    • Take necessary backups
    • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
    • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe (full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
    • Flash the Rom
    • Flash the Gapps**
    • Reboot to System
    • Setup and Reboot System
    These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

SOURCES:
    Exodus official build:

GApps:
    • Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

----- Advanced Developers/Users Section----
    Rom source:
    Kernel source: Gerrit code review system:
    COMMUNITY
    For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

Crowdin project:
    Help us with translating to support your native language!

CREDITS:
    Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Android team.
    Please see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

SUPPORT/DONATION:
    If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
    MartinRo (Server hosting)
    Primedirective (Team Leader / Project Owner)
    Raja. M (Senior Developer / Project Owner)
    Exodus-Hindenburg2.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Exodus Android OnePlus 2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Raja.M, primedirective, Martin_Ro, TheCrazyLex
    Source Code: http://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP,CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-30
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2015-09-14

Created 2015-09-13
    Last Updated 2015-10-11
    Guys Annoucement,

Opt running ultra smooth with exodus 6... Stay tuned ..!

oneplus2 6.0.1_rxx is in our initial release list :)

Thanks for being with us on 5.1.1
    Hey guys apologies for recent bad builds and my absence in the XDA forum.. kindly give us sometime we will fix the branch Exodus 5.1.1 for OPT !

Too much time invested on 6 development and its taking time because we are small team and want to implement a stable perfect rom.

Kindly please understand

Thanks a lot for updating your finding !
    Guys, trust in us its not about hype we have posted... just let you u all know that we are working hard !

This week we will go live..

For anyone simple to comment and say hype but nothing as such .. Just our extra time efforts in making the best experience :)

Hope you all understand and keep liking Exodus Android .. !

Thanks

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA Free mobile app
    Guys, I don't want to promise too much, but probably we'll be able to ship fingerprint support soon :)

Alex