By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2015, 07:11 AM |#16971  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,898

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Yes Google hates us, nah actually they don't hate us or we would be shut down. I've had a few Google devs contact me asking questions . . .

Maybe within Google there is a light versus dark discussion.
The success of TBO is apparently not unknown at G.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free

28th September 2015, 04:04 PM |#16972  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello everyone!
I would like to know if it's possible to someone at TBO to update the black version of Google Messenger to version 1.4.050.
I'm having problems sending and receiving MMS and this version fixes it (I'm on KitKat).
Thank you very much for your support and efforts made to make all apps dark!
28th September 2015, 04:20 PM |#16973  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,300

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago Leite

Hello everyone!
I would like to know if it's possible to someone at TBO to update the black version of Google Messenger to version 1.4.050.
I'm having problems sending and receiving MMS and this version fixes it (I'm on KitKat).

There are many problems with this post but this will be the only time I ignore it, please next time do not ask for it to be updated.

1. It's broken so if we update it you can't use it. Google added crap we can't touch it now. Places api for location will fc the min you try using it.

2..It's an xda rule not to ask ANYONE to update ANYTHING

Best thing to do is try it yourself and ask for help. This is what this forum is for. Not for asking someone else to do stuff. We have a great guide and messenger is super easy to Theme. But again it can't be themed anymore anyways.

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
28th September 2015, 04:20 PM |#16974  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 7,773

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello everyone!

Apps get updated as they get updated - users do not get to dictate if or when something is deemed worth the time it takes to theme it up to TBO standards. These kinds of "requests" are not generally welcome around this forum, and that is very true in this thread in particular - you will likely do well to avoid making these kinds of requests, and even to provide logs of issues with the app you are currently using - there may be a fix you are just not aware of or a reason the app will no longer get updates, etc.

Ninja'd by the Dark Knight himself.. you got ETA radar man?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
28th September 2015, 04:23 PM |#16975  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

Apps get updated as they get updated - users do not get to dictate if or when something is deemed worth the time it takes to theme it up to TBO standards. These kinds of "requests" are not generally welcome around this forum, and that is very true in this thread in particular - you will likely do well to avoid making these kinds of requests, and even to provide logs of issues with the app you are currently using - there may be a fix you are just not aware of or a reason the app will no longer get updates, etc.

Ninja'd by the Dark Knight himself.. you got ETA radar man?

Yeah I have forum senses lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
28th September 2015, 04:35 PM |#16976  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi DJ!
Thank you very much for your reply.
Sorry if I bother you for asking an update for the app.
I read the previous pages in this post to see if there was anything new before posting, but I really appreciate your time to reply (and explain once more) why the app isn't updated.
Since I'm not skilled enough to theme the app, I asked here if someone could update it. Please, do not take it as I was "asking someone else to do stuff". If I could do it, I had already done.
I really appreciate all the work that talented people have put in this apps.
Thank you again for your time to educate me.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

These kinds of "requests" are not generally welcome around this forum, and that is very true in this thread in particular - you will likely do well to avoid making these kinds of requests

Got it. Thank you for your advice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiago Leite For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tiago Leite Ad-Free
29th September 2015, 11:07 PM |#16977  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi DJ!
Thank you very much for your reply.
Sorry if I bother you for asking an update for the app.
I read the previous pages in this post to see if there was anything new before posting, but I really appreciate your time to reply (and explain once more) why the app isn't updated.
Since I'm not skilled enough to theme the app, I asked here if someone could update it. Please, do not take it as I was "asking someone else to do stuff". If I could do it, I had already done.
I really appreciate all the work that talented people have put in this apps.
Thank you again for your time to educate me.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Got it. Thank you for your advice.

Ok well I wanna just let you know, I was just thinking...... let me try it one more time since it just updated today and.......guess what.......no more fc 🙌

But...yeah there's a but lol

The maps won't work. Gonna try on system next but so far I think we can update it with the disclaimer...no maps work lol

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
30th September 2015, 12:09 PM |#16978  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
I have to apologize for the last post, it's still very broken. Sticker menu doesn't fully load and maps will not work so I'm scratching it AGAIN. GoOgle messenger is a NO GO!

Sorry guys!

DJ

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
30th September 2015, 01:00 PM |#16979  
Flag Upstate South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

I have to apologize for the last post, it's still very broken. Sticker menu doesn't fully load and maps will not work so I'm scratching it AGAIN. GoOgle messenger is a NO GO!

Sorry guys!

DJ

Some folks really need to chill out. Or just use Themes/Layers to black/clear the apps that you can't do.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk Clear from Team Blackout
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trina9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trina9 Ad-Free
30th September 2015, 01:05 PM |#16980  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt50

Some folks really need to chill out. Or just use Themes/Layers to black/clear the apps that you can't do.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk Clear from Team Blackout

Yes but even themes have limits, Google messenger has areas themes can't touch. I can't even make a theme ready one because Google crap coding. Maybe Android Oreo will have theme support lol

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 04:03 AM |#16981  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I spend more time reading about people making requests for updates and responses not to ask...☺! If people would read the posts...
You guys are bomb (the greatest). Without you CM would be very boring since theming is my main thing. Kudos, kudos, kudos..... to the TBO team.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schluger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schluger Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)