FORUMS

[ROM][Updated 2.6.12]viperROM Redline v2.5 RC2 |OC Daemon|viperControl|BEST BATTERY!

7,836 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,043

By -viperboy-, Inactive Recognized Developer on 30th July 2011, 05:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2012, 02:07 AM |#10001  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hey.

Just flashed this on my phone as well as my dad's.
Will post back soon on how things are running. Good first impression though definitely.

Congrats on 10k though!
8th January 2012, 08:54 AM |#10002  
Flag Ironton
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdhvanIt

Congrats on the first thread to hit 10000 comments guys!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA premium

That's how we roll.... xD

Your AOSP doesn't make Sense.
8th January 2012, 05:06 PM |#10003  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,462

Donate to Me
More
dragged lockring
OK viper/vin here's the fixed lockring

rename and put in ROM or flash zip or whatever you want. Peace.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Idlescreen_Base_V.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.45 MB, 12 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to il Duce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift il Duce Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 06:04 AM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey guys, just been lurking for a while but been around since RC1.3. Vipers is the only (and best) rom I'll stick with!!

Anyways, I hooked up my micro USB to HDMI cable (which hasn't been used in a while) and was able to get picture from the TV but no sound. I had to run speakers from the 3.5 mm jack. I tried this through 2 different HDMI cables so I don't think it is that. Also it has worked for me in the past. Any ideas or work around? Or anyone else get the same problem?

Not saying this is a problem, just an inconvenience. So if nobody knows/feels like digging into things no biggie. Thanks for the best ROM out there guys!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
9th January 2012, 06:18 AM |#10005  
Flag Davenport, Florida
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Wink
Congrats Viper and Vin on your 10,000!!!!! Shows everyone else here whose the BOSS!!!!! HeHe!
9th January 2012, 06:20 AM |#10006  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0efforts

Hey guys, just been lurking for a while but been around since RC1.3. Vipers is the only (and best) rom I'll stick with!!

Anyways, I hooked up my micro USB to HDMI cable (which hasn't been used in a while) and was able to get picture from the TV but no sound. I had to run speakers from the 3.5 mm jack. I tried this through 2 different HDMI cables so I don't think it is that. Also it has worked for me in the past. Any ideas or work around? Or anyone else get the same problem?

Not saying this is a problem, just an inconvenience. So if nobody knows/feels like digging into things no biggie. Thanks for the best ROM out there guys!!!

dont you need a MHL adapter?
9th January 2012, 07:59 AM |#10007  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 13,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

OK viper/vin here's the fixed lockring

rename and put in ROM or flash zip or whatever you want. Peace.

Thanks boss, going to update the ROM now. Gotta find what I wanted to fix haha totally forgot.

Quote:

Hmm, should have worked. Sorry about that, you're on latest? Maybe try on another TV? Sometimes just a simple reboot of the phone will fix it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444

Congrats Viper and Vin on your 10,000!!!!! Shows everyone else here whose the BOSS!!!!! HeHe!

That's right
The Following User Says Thank You to -viperboy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -viperboy- Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 12:29 PM |#10008  
Flag Ironton
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

I believe that this is more of a kernel issue than rom issue as the kernel is what has the drivers for video and sound so migt want to check on your kernel.

Your AOSP doesn't make Sense.
9th January 2012, 03:51 PM |#10009  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That's what I meant by micro USB to HDMI. I forgot what it was called but I'm using the right adapter

Yes I'm on latest 2.1.1 with stock kernal. Tried the reboot too and didn't work. I'll try it out on another TV when I get a chance.
9th January 2012, 04:06 PM |#10010  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 755

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchenzop

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

What about Christmas and New Years?

9th January 2012, 07:11 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Has this ever happened to anyone?

Its happened to me twice in the past 2 days. I have to restart for sense to work properly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326132599609.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	849171  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
-viperboy- for president, awesome, billy mays here for viperrom!!, dont forget to wipe, how to get vin to mow your lawn faq, i can haz awesomeness, magic jack, my sister is hot, primetime rulez...thx viper!!!, quintuple penetration, snakes on a plane!, there can only be one!!, vin loves 'thanks', viper & vin >>> shaq & kobe!, vv top, why u no flash?

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)