FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel][OC]Da_G's 1944MHz SGH-i957 LTE OC(Dec 20, 2011)

1,629 posts
Thanks Meter: 270

By Croak, Senior Member on 20th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2012, 12:20 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
2m46sec whit pass in green box for my bell binary and 2m52 telus binary whit a pass sucess..but is dosent boot il freeze at the logo samsung and the top of my tablet (where is the cpu or the battery here very hot after 5min at the samsung logo freeze...

Sent from my HTC-X710a using xda premium

10th June 2012, 12:41 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboy-Epi

2m46sec whit pass in green box for my bell binary and 2m52 telus binary whit a pass sucess..but is dosent boot il freeze at the logo samsung and the top of my tablet (where is the cpu or the battery here very hot after 5min at the samsung logo freeze...

Can you post a logcat of the bootup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
10th June 2012, 05:29 AM |#173  

More
How do a log cat... Is only a logo samsung is show when i boot. If is a apk i can install whit adb no prob but a dont have any idea where found the logcat

I think i can make like that adb logcat view on my adb when im in the restoratiob mode...

10th June 2012, 02:48 PM |#174  

More
Yea logcat is through adb when you boot up it records the behavior and any errors that occur.

Out of curiosity how long did you let it sit at the logo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
10th June 2012, 04:10 PM |#175  

More
Logcat not founds i try many time but nothing work

11th June 2012, 06:01 AM |#176  

More
I will explain another time so you understand what I mean ... when I boot my tablet the first logo appears, when it comes to in the second, one who shines in blue, this is where it's freezing and does not shine in blue ... after having installed the official rom for Samsung SGH-I1957M, with Odin the same thing after this and I am not able to go to the original recovery mode. Then I install the stock kernel as you said but nothing more. After I install the recovery mode cwm, during startup of the recovery mode trying to install something, but the display shows an android with an open door and a sign error. so I restart the tablet and I get the logo Samsung, it begins to shine blue and freezes again. But now I can go into recovery mode cwm. when I plug it to recharge the battery logo shows but when it starts to get the battery level it freeze ... After all I tried your solution but nothing better
11th June 2012, 12:10 PM |#177  
Flag calgary
Thanks Meter: 148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboy-Epi

I will explain another time so you understand what I mean ... when I boot my tablet the first logo appears, when it comes to in the second, one who shines in blue, this is where it's freezing and does not shine in blue ... after having installed the official rom for Samsung SGH-I1957M, with Odin the same thing after this and I am not able to go to the original recovery mode. Then I install the stock kernel as you said but nothing more. After I install the recovery mode cwm, during startup of the recovery mode trying to install something, but the display shows an android with an open door and a sign error. so I restart the tablet and I get the logo Samsung, it begins to shine blue and freezes again. But now I can go into recovery mode cwm. when I plug it to recharge the battery logo shows but when it starts to get the battery level it freeze ... After all I tried your solution but nothing better

Have a working cwm backup to restore to? Might try that...
11th June 2012, 01:39 PM |#178  

More
Wooooooot i dont know why but last day is dosent boot... I put the samsung original binary and cwm and stock kernel and is dosent work after 8h i wake up tu go work and same place in download mode i have put for recharging XD lol and i done my work and come bak to house and i see my tab close??? Wtf is happening i open and same like a wish is boot wtf i dont uderstand why is work lol XD wooooooooooooot but 1more chance to tap the first score on antutu lol XD thant to alll THANKS To ALL

11th June 2012, 03:14 PM |#179  

More
info on how to logcat.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1568210

glad you got it fixed, just be careful now.
11th June 2012, 04:00 PM |#180  

More
This is i do for make a logcat but adb say logcat not found

11th June 2012, 04:38 PM |#181  

More
I do carefull promise but do you have a idea why my tab work now...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)