SPAM Reporting Thread: This thread is to be used in reporting any and all found Spam.

Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Including yourself. Have fun with that. Reported for your posts in SGS3, PhotonQ, Note,....

Funny how it's the same guy I reported :S

Answer to his pm because he's banned now:
7apyguma.jpg

My reply said:
Because you were spamming, and it's against the rules

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

matuo

Oct 1, 2012
Well, new members can't post in all sub-forums so they are spamming ;)
What if some1 is very good in development and wanted to post something, but hadnt account?

mrc77

Aug 31, 2011
I have an idea! Why not 10post or after a period of time registred! Im tired to get that message not enought post etc, when i wanna open my thoughts I really mean it (report to the denvelpers etc) and help with smaller problems.

It was just an a idea... cheers!!

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
I have an idea! Why not 10post or after a period of time registred! Im tired to get that message not enought post etc, when i wanna open my thoughts I really mean it (report to the denvelpers etc) and help with smaller problems.

It was just an a idea... cheers!!

I have an idea! Why not realise that XDA was originally designed to be a community of developers. In a community, people don't just stick their head round the door once ever 3 months to say "I know all the answers", they take part, chat, help others out along the way. You say that you "want to help with smaller problems" - there are hundreds of noobs who run into simple problems every day, why not try to help a few of them. Who knows, you might even enjoy the feeling you get from helping :good:

mrc77

Aug 31, 2011
I have an idea! Why not realise that XDA was originally designed to be a community of developers. In a community, people don't just stick their head round the door once ever 3 months to say "I know all the answers", they take part, chat, help others out along the way. You say that you "want to help with smaller problems" - there are hundreds of noobs who run into simple problems every day, why not try to help a few of them. Who knows, you might even enjoy the feeling you get from helping :good:

Point taken, by the way, I dont know all the answers :p and I know what XDA is for an a community, But I like my timeline idea anyway :silly:

Top Liked Posts