FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,047

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th December 2015, 10:28 PM |#11001  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,540

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouki_9

That setting disappeared on me too, but clear cache and data fixed that for me, also using supersu 2.62 beta

It is not "disappearing". It is just not there, nor is any navigable path to root. This is a known thing https://www.reddit.com/r/cyanogenmod...t_access_mode/.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
10th December 2015, 10:55 PM |#11002  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

It is not "disappearing". It is just not there, nor is any navigable path to root. This is a known thing https://www.reddit.com/r/cyanogenmod/comments/3tbjcm/cm130_file_manager_losses_root_access_mode/.

Doesn't explain why it was visible for me after clearing data of the app. Try it, can't do much harm right? I'm on build dec 9 hammerheadcaf cm13 btw
The Following User Says Thank You to mouki_9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mouki_9 Ad-Free
10th December 2015, 11:49 PM |#11003  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,540

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouki_9

Doesn't explain why it was visible for me after clearing data of the app. Try it, can't do much harm right? I'm on build dec 9 hammerheadcaf cm13 btw

As I have already told to you, it occurred in a clean flash of the most recent nightly, and this is a known issue. That is about as definitive as such a test result can be. That you have seen this setting appear and disappear across merely a clear dalvik & cache indicates something atypical about your ROM. In any event, applying fundamental logic and best practices to ROM testing, the next thing to test would be for you to do a true clean flash of the newest official CM13 nightly on your device. I am not asking or suggesting that you do this but, it is the logical next step if you are still curious. Now we are getting off topic for MiXplorer and I'm not interested in defending a known issue to you but feel free to give it a proper test.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 08:57 AM |#11004  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

As I have already told to you, it occurred in a clean flash of the most recent nightly, and this is a known issue. That is about as definitive as such a test result can be. That you have seen this setting appear and disappear across merely a clear dalvik & cache indicates something atypical about your ROM. In any event, applying fundamental logic and best practices to ROM testing, the next thing to test would be for you to do a true clean flash of the newest official CM13 nightly on your device. I am not asking or suggesting that you do this but, it is the logical next step if you are still curious. Now we are getting off topic for MiXplorer and I'm not interested in defending a known issue to you but feel free to give it a proper test.

Hahaha, I'm sorry. I seem to have irritated or upset you. Totally not my intention. Never mind this discussion, was only trying to help
The Following User Says Thank You to mouki_9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mouki_9 Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 09:40 AM |#11005  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navjotjsingh

Yes you can. Use the add bookmark option and select custom from bottom. From there you can search for local network.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Is there a way to add Picasa Web Albums too?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ban Dan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ban Dan Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 03:08 PM |#11006  
Flag Olecko
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I wish there was a view option for a list that will let me see many files in single window (like in detailed list in es, very small).
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorRzepa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DoctorRzepa Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 12:14 PM |#11007  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Slow Startup on Android 6.0.1
Hi there,

Firstly, congracts on such an awesome app. Very clean, minimalistic and useful. Recently I have moved away from ES File Explorer and I also purchased Solid Explorer. I installed your app and for some reason everytime when I start up the app it takes around 2~3 seconds to start. This issue is not present on any other file explorer app that I have used in the past. I have also granted storage permissions, however no difference at all. The fact that this app supports SMB/CIFS is a key feature for me. I would greatly appreciate if you could improve the start up time. Using MiXplorer_v5.5.4.BETA_B1509183.apk on Nexus 5 // 6.0.1. Keep up the great work!!!

Cheers,
Ivan
The Following User Says Thank You to DSP8000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DSP8000 Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 04:04 PM |#11008  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,815

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSP8000

Hi there,

Firstly, congracts on such an awesome app. Very clean, minimalistic and useful. Recently I have moved away from ES File Explorer and I also purchased Solid Explorer. I installed your app and for some reason everytime when I start up the app it takes around 2~3 seconds to start. This issue is not present on any other file explorer app that I have used in the past. I have also granted storage permissions, however no difference at all. The fact that this app supports SMB/CIFS is a key feature for me. I would greatly appreciate if you could improve the start up time. Using MiXplorer_v5.5.4.BETA_B1509183.apk on Nexus 5 6.0.1. Keep up the great work!!!

Cheers,
Ivan

This isn't an issue for me on Cm13 Hammerhead. Opens very fast like.25 seconds and I dirty flashed from CM12 to 13 like CRACKFLASHER. LOL

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 04:05 PM |#11009  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRzepa

I wish there was a view option for a list that will let me see many files in single window (like in detailed list in es, very small).

There is. If you have bottom bar enabled the option is there to change views of files from Xtra large grid to complete detailed list...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 04:08 PM |#11010  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,666

More
I have big problems on CM13. No root access, ca Error. And so no access for my ext SD. Any Help?

HGT - Galaxy S5 G900F - Tesla TTL7
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
12th December 2015, 04:18 PM |#11011  
Flag Olecko
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

There is. If you have bottom bar enabled the option is there to change views of files from Xtra large grid to complete detailed list...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I know, but it's still too big for me. I like extra small list, like in Total Commander for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorRzepa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DoctorRzepa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)