FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] [v.1.5+] Wakelock Detector- What keeps your phone awake when it sleeps?

224 posts
Thanks Meter: 683

By ahikmat, Senior Member on 7th March 2013, 03:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2013, 09:30 AM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Seoul
Thanks Meter: 683

More
I am not experienced with CM, but it seems to be something related to it.

Could you check for sensors/call settings,, Phone app uses sensors to end call (when u put phone face down?) , and those settings might be causing wakelock issues..

Quote:
Originally Posted by occtec

I have a GT-I9305 GS3, using CM 10.1 unofficial with speaker fix latest 20130404

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Tried this, doesn't seem to resolve the issue

5th April 2013, 10:09 AM |#92  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahikmat

I found two threads related to RILJ,

one of them say, 1) turn on airplane mode 2) reboot phone 3) turn of airplane mode

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1797902
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1878692

This was the first thing I tried and it doesn't work - at least it shortens the RILJ wakelock from 50 odd seconds to 3 or 10 for a while and then they build up again.

Quote:

Could you check for sensors/call settings,, Phone app uses sensors to end call (when u put phone face down?) , and those settings might be causing wakelock issues..

I also have the latest CM nightly on my N4 so I take it that it's a CM problem (although my daughter's GNex running CM doesn’t have the issue). I only have the T9 dialler enabled and not the flip actions at all. The RILJ wakelock will occur even when there are no phone calls in the day at all and there will be at least 2000 - 3000 wakelocks if you don't reboot! I think I should try a different ROM...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puzzlegirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Puzzlegirl Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 05:53 PM |#93  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 3,418

Donate to Me
More
Did you flash old modem.ril?if not try a diffent modem latest would be best.
Using app 2days. all good
s2rootbox......
The Following User Says Thank You to Christiancs1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Christiancs1969 Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 07:20 PM |#94  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
Battery Full
Seems like an awesome app, please add a direct link to the APK in the OP!
The Following User Says Thank You to SecUpwN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SecUpwN Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 10:41 PM |#95  
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 912

More
Quote:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I use swipe dialer pro I don't use any of the extra features like putting phone down for mute call etc. I only have noise suppression enabled during calls and t9 dialer, don't even know what that is to be honest with you. But I get the same even though im not making calls 'rilj' at the moment is showing 9s x23 I'll try and re flash my modem and report back result.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to occtec For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift occtec Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 10:47 PM |#96  
Flag Veldhoven
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Thank you for this great app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glassertje For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Glassertje Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 11:42 PM |#97  
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 912

More
If Anything re flashing the modem has made it worse now 'rilj' shows 45s x125 :banghead:

The Following User Says Thank You to occtec For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift occtec Ad-Free
6th April 2013, 01:30 AM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Thanks nice app

Sent from Teclast A10t using TapaTalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to hadron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hadron Ad-Free
6th April 2013, 12:02 PM |#99  
Flag Gingertown
Thanks Meter: 825

More
Location add apk
please add an apk file in OP ....
cant download from mobile
9th April 2013, 04:19 PM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

We are working on collecting common wakelock issues.
Until now, we found several issues and solutions.
One of them is *backup* of "Android System"
It was running and draining battery in the background.
The solution for that would be turning off "Backup" from phone settings(under personal settings)

If you have had experienced any other wakelock issues, please share them here! Thank you

I cant turn off backup in my settings,the button is "blocked"..
The Following User Says Thank You to brunek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brunek Ad-Free
9th April 2013, 06:51 PM |#101  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thumbs up
Looks great! I need to read through the whole thread - troubleshoot some apps causing wakelocks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)