mi410/ Huawei x6 USB Drivers

Search This thread

hamsteyr

Mar 15, 2011
mainframerodent.weebly.com
If you're like me and own a mi410, and am an android tinkerer, then you have probably hunted down for the USB drivers for this device before, to go into ADB for some extra tinkering.

I present to you the spoils of my hunt.
USB Drivers

Tested to be working perfectly with my mi410, now able to ADB into the device and no more exclamation marks in my device manager :D

Enjoy :3

Reactions: yashwantsingh

jacko9000

Mar 3, 2011
Hi,

Are these the same as the USB drivers on the huaweidevice.com site? Or are your drivers newer? Unfortunately, I can't include the link to the download page at huaweidevice.com because I don't have enough posts yet.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jacko

hamsteyr

Mar 15, 2011
I'm unsure, but these are essentially just drivers you can use for USB ADB connectivity.

It's more lightweight it seems than the one's huawei has, though if I had to put money on it, i'd say these are older.

jacko9000

Mar 3, 2011
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Googling for "HUAWEI Android Phones USB Driver" brings up the page as the first search result. It's only a 7MB download, so I thought it might be lighter than installing a suite.

Regards,
Jacko

hamsteyr

Mar 15, 2011
Have you tried that though?

From what I remember, I was having difficulty finding USB drivers for this device, and I'm not sure if that one supports the u9000. I may be wrong though. If you're trying it out let me know.

jacko9000

Mar 3, 2011
I just installed it and ran "adb devices" and my device was shown, so it seems to be working.

Regards,
Jacko

jacko9000

Mar 3, 2011
I've tried a few other adb commands and they work. If there is any specific command you would like me to test this driver with, rather than potentially mess up your own setup by installing multiple drivers, please let me know.

Regards,
Jacko

aeoi

Dec 10, 2011
USB drivers

Don't we have the USB drivers installed everytime we flash ROMs?
Because I can always do adb shell when my phone is connected to PC.
Or am I missing something?

aeoi

Dec 10, 2011
USB drivers

I see.

If I get it right, what you're saying is adb drivers being installed is independent of our flashing of ROMs, ain't it?

aeoi

Dec 10, 2011
But I don't remember installing adb drivers.
Or maybe it's just it, I just don't remember that I did install before.

Anyway, thanks man.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you're like me and own a mi410, and am an android tinkerer, then you have probably hunted down for the USB drivers for this device before, to go into ADB for some extra tinkering.

I present to you the spoils of my hunt.
    USB Drivers

Tested to be working perfectly with my mi410, now able to ADB into the device and no more exclamation marks in my device manager :D

Enjoy :3