{ROM}[STOCK][T][JB 4.3][9.2.A.1.199] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 14/3

Search This thread

pwlsrs

Mar 27, 2010
about blotware, could u tell which apps are crappy rubbish added to this firmware?

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
hi all

have anyone got remount reboot problem with this ROM on locked bootloader? that's mean copy or delete file in system folder

Reactions: nlooooo

froma72

Sep 10, 2012
Huawei Watch
Samsung Galaxy S22
I tried to install it over your .295 and I confirm no sim issue, and no wifi too. Got back to .295 via backup, works again. It would be nice to update directly, in my old sgs+ i9001 I do it without problems: is it caused by the locked bootloader?

KingEB

Mar 13, 2013
I tried to install it over your .295 and I confirm no sim issue, and no wifi too. Got back to .295 via backup, works again. It would be nice to update directly, in my old sgs+ i9001 I do it without problems: is it caused by the locked bootloader?

I have locked bootloader and wifi is fine buddy, so that's not the cause. However I did complete wipe before installing the ROM so maybe that's what you need to do.

I do have missing signal sometimes on reboot but I posted a temporary fix for that a few pages ago.

Sent from my LT30p using xda premium

froma72

Sep 10, 2012
Huawei Watch
Samsung Galaxy S22
Maybe I didn't explain well, I was asking if locked bootloader causes no possibility of updating over the old version: after all it's just a new kernel (sony's update was 8mbytes, I read on another thread), isn't it?

Inviato dal mio LT30p utilizzando Tapatalk

Darkierage

Mar 30, 2013
First time in my life i recieved "Instalation aborted" during installing any rom using CM. I followed all steps tho. I have installed .141 JB -> root -> CWM and everything went well except 4.3 instalation. Ofc after this error I got soft brick. I have tried 2 times already and error (status 7) - instlation aborted still exist.. :C

KingEB

Mar 13, 2013
First time in my life i recieved "Instalation aborted" during installing any rom using CM. I followed all steps tho. I have installed .141 JB -> root -> CWM and everything went well except 4.3 instalation. Ofc after this error I got soft brick. I have tried 2 times already and error (status 7) - instlation aborted still exist.. :C

You may have used cwm9 which doesn't work too well and gives error 7. Try cwm8 and it should work.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone :D

I proudly present you the official 4.3 fw 9.2.A.1.199!!

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features:
    1. Based on Xperia T 9.2.A.1.199 [Unbranded Generic IT Skyfall Bond Edition]
    2. Deoxeded and Rooted
    3. PhilZ Touch CWM v1.7
    4. Integrated kernel (You don't have to use flashtool at all ;) )
    5. Zipaligned

Since it's the official release it will work on both Locked and Unlocked Bootloaders​

mh7s7l.png

Instructions. Please follow carefully!

1. Install JB 4.1.2.
    2. Root.
    3. Install CWM (DON'T USE v9 since gives issues.Use v7 or v8).
    4. Now enter in CWM
    5. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and do a factory reset.
    6. Now install the ROM.
    7. Once finished installing the ROM, you have to flash immediately the UPDATE-SuperSU.
    8. Now reboot your device.
    9. Done
    10. Enjoy the official 4.3 fw ;) ;)

**Skip steps 1-3 if you are already using a custom JB rom with CWM or from a JB 4.3 version with integrated CWM or a CM based rom that already has a kernel with integrated cwm ;)

Download links

9.2.A.1.199 Rooted & Deoxeded : 9.2.A.1.199 mega.co.nz
    9.2.A.1.199 Rooted & Deoxeded : 9.2.A.1.199 dev-host
    UPDATE-SuperSU : UPDATE-SuperSU

Credits:
    superricky89 for the FTF file
    matt4321 for helping me when i need him and for the kernel
    peetr_ for the PhilZ Touch CWM
    After a massive users' request, i decided to develop again for the xperia T.
    And guess what! Something huge is coming ;) ;)
    Sorry to tell that guys, but the only recognition the developers take, is the thanks. Having over 300 downloads and only 60 thanks is pretty sad.
    We don't ask for money but only to hit the thanks button. Isn't that hard ;)
    Remember that this encourage us to do more work ;)
    That doesn't mean that if you need any help i won't help you. I am just not gonna be so active. If sony releases a new fw i will root and deoxeded it again so i can give you a hand, but no more mods or custom roms. ;)