[Q] HTC One M8 Verizon Stuck on Hboot HELP!!

Search This thread

dag07968

Feb 8, 2010
Ok here is what i did. I had s-off and i wanted to go back to stock so i used the RUU zip and then unrooted i then re locked my bootloader and went s on again. From there everything looked good until i rebooted to recovery and did a factory reset. Now all the device does is boot up to the H boot screen and says TAMPERED, LOCKED and SECURITY WARNING. Im guessing the OS is gone now and that is why it doesnt boot past the h boot screen. I cant flash anything because i have factory everything on here and im s on just not sure what i can do to get out of this state. Please help. Ive looked through google and all the forums but cant find an answer so this is why im asking.

dustin78

May 28, 2014
im in the same boat as this guy. without htcdev I cant unlock the phone to load an OS again, and without and OS I cat firewater to unlock the phone. basically I have a fancy paperweight that runs fastboot. can anyone help with this. please.

Ok here is what i did. I had s-off and i wanted to go back to stock so i used the RUU zip and then unrooted i then re locked my bootloader and went s on again. From there everything looked good until i rebooted to recovery and did a factory reset. Now all the device does is boot up to the H boot screen and says TAMPERED, LOCKED and SECURITY WARNING. Im guessing the OS is gone now and that is why it doesnt boot past the h boot screen. I cant flash anything because i have factory everything on here and im s on just not sure what i can do to get out of this state. Please help. Ive looked through google and all the forums but cant find an answer so this is why im asking.