[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies - Umts_everest / MZ601 / EU 3G ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

powergate

Sep 28, 2007
Did a factory reset, cleared cache and cleared dalvik. Then i flashed to the nightly #83
I am on: Smallband N_01.100.05P

No 3g connection, also cannot manage my apn settings so cant change them to get correct settings.
Any one ese have this problems?

Got 3G working! My APN settings where wrong, could not see any save button on the apn edit screen.
So i filled in the correct settings waited for 10/30 seconds and it got autosaved!

Waited a bit and boom 3G working :)

zerand

Apr 27, 2012
Pavia
play.google.com
Sorry for the stupid question, but if i do a factory reset from CWM, i lose everything even in the internal memory? I mean pictures, videos, etc...
Thanks for the answer and forgive me again for the silly question

ed.dark

Sep 17, 2005
Sorry for the stupid question, but if i do a factory reset from CWM, i lose everything even in the internal memory? I mean pictures, videos, etc...
Thanks for the answer and forgive me again for the silly question

no you don't. ADB erase userdata command will so be careful if you use adb

maverick340

Nov 23, 2010
Awesome work devs!! Fantastic!!
Issue i found:
The Play Store shortcut on the top right corner in the Applications screen does not seem to be working.
Also, seems like the touch sounds are a little louder

Last edited:

zerand

Apr 27, 2012
Pavia
play.google.com
no you don't. ADB erase userdata command will so be careful if you use adb

So, if i understood right, this adb command will erase ONLY app data and not my pictures, movies, etc.?
Erase app data is not a problem for me, actually almost everything is on the cloud and for some app i could do a titanium backup.
But what i don't want is to push on it every pics and etc, because they are a lot of Gb and it will take a lot of time!
Thanks

dimmanramone

Dec 17, 2009
So the rom doesn't include radio baseband, is it right? How can I upgrade my radio baseband from 05 version? Is it raccomended to do?
A forum user some posts ago said he's on 07 version... maybe he's coming from movistar 404. Can confirm?

It seems that it doesn't.
Don't really no, I'm still searching for a download so I can flash it.
I'll let you know if I find something.

ed.dark

Sep 17, 2005
So, if i understood right, this adb command will erase ONLY app data and not my pictures, movies, etc.?
Erase app data is not a problem for me, actually almost everything is on the cloud and for some app i could do a titanium backup.
But what i don't want is to push on it every pics and etc, because they are a lot of Gb and it will take a lot of time!
Thanks

ADB WILL erase all data, CWM wont. Be careful with ADB!!!

Reactions: astol

shayne77

Mar 31, 2011
Gold Coast
ASUS ZenFone 8
Running JB now and so far so good.
Thank you for sharing this ROM TeamEOS. You must have had to work some magic to get this out for us considering you didn't have an Everest device.

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA Premium HD app

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney
Thanks, Team EOS, Telstra 3g working fine, all seems working good.

Hoping MMS/SMS fix will get incorporated at some point into base build.

shayne77

Mar 31, 2011
Gold Coast
ASUS ZenFone 8
Also not that I'm complaining but XDA Premium HD now doesn't crash with JB like it used to with ICS every time I hit the back button.
Thumbs up!

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA Premium HD app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS XOOM​
    JB 4.1.1 UMTS_EVEREST MZ601​
    NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Xoom Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/umts_everest/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
    --
    Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
    Tiamat ICS Xoom kernel
    Support for OC;Under/Overvolt
    Governors: lagfree, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, performance

Kernel Note: In compliance with GPL kernel source can be found at: https://github.com/solarnz/Tiamat-Xoom

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery (Solarnz R4c, Rogue, Clockwork)
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS based rom.

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Changing the Stock Motorola Dual Core Boot Logo Splash Screen:
    While not a necessary feature of the Team EOS ICS builds make sure you check out the Team EOS Motorola Xoom Boot splash utility in the Android Market:

EOS Motorola Xoom Boot Splash

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

Welcome to the XOOM evolved. Welcome to Team EOS.
    https://review.teameos.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Watch that too. I'm merging everything I push and keeping my fingers crossed. We're almost there. I'll have test builds soon.
    OK guys. It doesn't take 20 people all saying the same thing. Dont use the mobile data toggle until jenkins says its fixed. And remember, gapps problems and app problems are not our problem. I'll look into making SMS/MMS a user defined feature.
    In about an hour, a test build will appear on goo. I repeat, A TEST BUILD.

I didn't hear you, one more time... A TEST BUILD!!

I don't know if radio works or not. Some cm buddies tell me it work just fine. Grab gapps dated 12-9 from the wingray thread. Update to the latest 4.2 compatible twrp or cw recovery. Flash rom then gapps. Nandroid first. I don't wanna hear about bugs! Just let me know if 3g works or not. If not I will need radio and regular logcats from boot till launcher.

adb logcat

adb logcat -b radio

Have fun.
    100_Jahre.png

I would like to congratulate the Team EOS to the 100th nightly! Doing a great job!

You have the Motorola Xoom give a new life and conjures up many users daily day a smile in the face!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU