[SKN] WP7 - LeSScro edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

spy1983

Aug 2, 2009
Izmir
Well i am also waiting for it...

I am willing to try it. When we can see the first release?

Thanks

Feb 4, 2007
Greater Manchester
This looks really nice!

But where can i get the MSN Messenger software for my TG01?
I saw the icon for it on the video ( bottom right hand corner ) but can not see it available in the 'Marketplace' to download and install?

Great work m8, keep it up!

snapz54

Mar 25, 2009
los angeles
stop asking for new versions before he's even released the original. Original will be released, then ask for new versions and either he has time or he will release the files to port to your resolution. patience....

I'll test on the omnia 2 if you'd like.

I think you'll single handedly save WAD2 with your skin. It's been dead over there.

7psixos

Jan 18, 2010
intersting.....i believe its true..... test it and its in your hand when you want to release it.

mimicicu

Dec 9, 2008
Lesscro I've just seen your topic : you rock a max !! :p
You're french as I see, have you planed a french version, if you didn't can I translate it ?

crey7

Nov 14, 2009
Budapest
stop asking for new versions before he's even released the original. Original will be released, then ask for new versions and either he has time or he will release the files to port to your resolution. patience....

I'll test on the omnia 2 if you'd like.

I think you'll single handedly save WAD2 with your skin. It's been dead over there.

Also I'd like to help you, with test on Acer S200. Waiting for the release :)
You just shaked up the whole WinMo community :) Nice job!

freaksey

Jul 31, 2007
really impressiv!

I'm really looking forward to see this soon and I am hoping that someone will port it to VGA.

You are a really talented guy, this is maybe the best theme of WP7 i've seen so far.

As soon as this will be released I will look forward to get that Homescreen Environment.

Cypher84

May 21, 2009
Looks very neat, cant wait to give it a try, thanks for your work lesscro hope its not a long wait :)

Not sure if the slower cpu in my x1 will be quite as smooth but ill just wait and see...

alan112

Jan 28, 2010
Incredible and smooth

More than willing to beta test for you on the Omnia 2 (i920) version, would be nice to get away from all the cookie cutter themes and UI's out there.

Learic

May 11, 2007
So is everyone wanting to test this theme already using Wisbar Advance Desktop?? For $9.99, it's not a bad price if Wisbar is widely used! This is the first time I'm hearing of it so I'm trying to decide if I should hold out for SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 or give Wisbar a go?

Last edited:

hixer

Mar 1, 2010
When we can have link for download this theme ? i really like this , hope we can use it soon :d

Status
Not open for further replies.