[ROM][Multi-lang][19 langs] Shady313 Make Your Own Series [23134 Release 1][29/08/10]

Search This thread

itnetwork

Oct 31, 2006
First of all, thanks for the wonderfull rom.

I have some major problems with the latest version. I have cooked a sense rom with most of the basic stuff uncluded.

Sometimes my device freezes and I have to perform a soft-reset. After performing a softreset the device asks to give in time and date en the all settings, software, contact, etc. are gone as if I have performed a hard-reset:mad:

Struggled with this problem for four days. Reflashed two times and cooked a rom again but with no results. Now I only have the cooked rom installed and no 3rd party software. Will check it out.

Any toughts?

Puntti

Dec 26, 2009
Helsinki
Could someone help me, I made rom and flashed my xperia, but it wont boot after flash. I am not shure did I make rom right, since program is quite complicated. If someone could make me finnish 040B rom and upload with all possible programs and stuff I would appreciate it maybe even thow few $ through paypal.

kobak

Jan 10, 2007
Budapest
Hello Im hungarian so where is the rom I only find a kichen and I have no idea how to used I open the ervius kitchen.exe then I clik on device kovsky it's start doing some think and then I clik on language and It is doing somethink again,then I clik on creat rom its start working and on the end I have this
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Packages Saved Successfull and inserted into Rom!!!

ERROR!!!!!
589 Modules present; Too many modules.... with 6.1 NK.exe and 6.5 XIP you' ll have non-bootable ROM.... Exiting...

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
SO WHAT IS IT AND WHERE IS THE ROM ????????
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

M

MrKri5

Hi, one question.
I have created version without enhancement like Ameba, Volume, Menu Enhancements...

Only HTC messages and 3G Dialer. The problem is that when I am responding to last message (tapping last sms in a messages tab) I can't easliy close the menu. Need to change to the first tab in the opened menu (contact details) and use 'Back'. No 'Back' option in messages tab - only Send and Menu.

Which enhancement which is responsible for adding close or back button to this menu? Is there possible to change it?

KLSEX1

Dec 30, 2010
Bad problem

I install 23134 and after hard reset the phone will not start, only the Sony Ericsson -logo shown. What can I do? I can't transfer new files to SD because I haven't other devices or card readers.

NEO130

Jul 12, 2007
Have you flashed hardSPL before ? OK No answer - Good bye, boy

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Shady313
    What did you update in your kitchen at 19/05 ; new language ?

Only more languages, yes :)
    Shady, thanks fon new build, but i didnt see changes.
    G-alarm bad working, again.
    There are not keyboard settings. Not scary, but please fix that;)

And roms from your 1st kitchen 23569 more stability then roms from 2nd 23569, i think.

Wait your new roms with manila.
    But i think that resco photo viewer pro 7.11 better then HTC album.
    Also you can add HTC's keyboard.

And the last request, can you add or attache .cab CommManager from R3A official? It more comfortable then CommManager in your kitchen. Beforehand thank you