6th November 2016, 01:18 AM |#2091  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 824

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venereo

Can you share task with us?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Do do have battery optimization turned off for lux?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1...w?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Rakuu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rakuu Ad-Free
6th November 2016, 01:38 AM |#2092  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i like this appp great job
6th November 2016, 08:59 AM |#2093  
Thanks Meter: 440

More
i changed from "Velis Auto Brightness" to "Lux Auto Brightness" because velis has some trouble on my Honor 7.
(fast changing lux values -> 0 -> 25 -> 0 during one second!) Of curse i have payed for Lux Auto Brightness!
On my Honor 7, this app seems to be the best choice to get a better brightness functionality.

BTW: Is it possible to find (or get) a manual for "Lux Auto Brightness" app?
Or is it learning by doing?

EDIT: i don’t use this app any longer.
8th November 2016, 10:25 PM |#2094  
Thanks Meter: 1,125

Donate to Me
More
Even this was posted before some times, I wish the "exception" list work... We need to mark and save the list each time. It just does not work (does not survive after booting).
19th December 2016, 09:59 PM |#2095  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
First, love the app!

Second, hate the Screen Overlay warnings I get (G935FD w/ stock rooted 6.0.1). Sometimes after I turn lux off but don't get the permission window once more, therfore stuck with no permission allowed.

If any one can help automatically turn lux to sleep when a permission screen is opened, I'd appreciate it and I'm sure may other will too.
If there isn't an easy fix, maybe a Tasker profile would be able to help. E. G. I made a Tasker profile which turns lux off whenever the app installed is working so I center press "install" directly.

Thanks!
19th December 2016, 10:48 PM |#2096  
Houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabloool

First, love the app!

Second, hate the Screen Overlay warnings I get (G935FD w/ stock rooted 6.0.1). Sometimes after I turn lux off but don't get the permission window once more, therfore stuck with no permission allowed.

If any one can help automatically turn lux to sleep when a permission screen is opened, I'd appreciate it and I'm sure may other will too.
If there isn't an easy fix, maybe a Tasker profile would be able to help. E. G. I made a Tasker profile which turns lux off whenever the app installed is working so I center press "install" directly.

Thanks!

Go in advanced settings and go to sleep list, that keeps a list of apps for lux to turn off for.

20th December 2016, 08:48 AM |#2097  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

Go in advanced settings and go to sleep list, that keeps a list of apps for lux to turn off for.

You're right about installation of apps, and I think I did end up using this option. but what app should I choose for these "screen overlay" popups? is it an app of its own?
20th December 2016, 08:48 AM |#2098  
Houston

More
Quote:

You're right about installation of apps, and I think I did end up using this option. but what app should I choose for these "screen overlay" popups? is it an app of its own?

Honestly have no idea what you're referring to, I would just exclude any apps you have issues with.

21st December 2016, 05:31 AM |#2099  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi! Currently using this as 7.1.1 has some weird problem with the auto brightness. Just wandering, my setting is on dynamically adjust and smart profile but it's seems like when I change my environment to under sun it's doesn't seems to change the brightness automatically only until I press the refresh button then it will change. Did I do something wrong? Or any setting can be change? I de-optimiezed the battery optimization in my phone setting already but still to no avail.
21st December 2016, 08:33 AM |#2100  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuu

Honestly have no idea what you're referring to, I would just exclude any apps you have issues with.

Yeah, Perhaps I should have been more clear about.

Say you installed a new app which needs permissions, this app will show a prompt asking for this permission (image: left). if a screen overlay of some sort (e.g. lux) is working, even if you choose "allow", the permission will not be granted, and the "screen overlay" prompt will then appear (image: right).
[IMG="example of permission and screen overlay

prompt"]https://img.xda-cdn.com/o0OjFm2zTk-X7zmKcaYNtF5hNug=/https%3A%2F%2Fi.stack.imgur.com%2FEhjqA.jpg[/IMG]

I'de like that lux will go to sleep mode, every time this permission prompt loads.
What happens normally is that the permission is denied due to the screen overlay even If I try and turn lux off before I press "Allow".

I hope this makes things a bit clearer.
21st December 2016, 08:35 AM |#2101  
Houston

More
Quote:

Yeah, Perhaps I should have been more clear about.

Say you installed a new app which needs permissions, this app will show a prompt asking for this permission (image: left). if a screen overlay of some sort (e.g. lux) is working, even if you choose "allow", the permission will not be granted, and the "screen overlay" prompt will then appear (image: right).

I'de like that lux will go to sleep mode, every time this permission prompt loads.
What happens normally is that the permission is denied due to the screen overlay even If I try and turn lux off before I press "Allow".

I hope this makes things a bit clearer.

Maybe add settings to the sleep list? I've never had that problem, I am rooted though so that's probably making a difference to that end.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)