Need help bricked phone :(

Search This thread

eefathi

Nov 28, 2013
i recently flashed the eXistenZ Ultra 2, and im sure i did everything fine, after flashing the rom in recovery and flashing suprsu and wifi fix, i powered off the phone, and powered on but sony logo has apeared until now , and welcoming`s sounding 999..times. i cant turn it off, or i should say i cant do anything.
please help,

Last edited:

Schokonuss

Oct 27, 2013
Forst
After flashing ROM and the fixes you should flash the 12.1.A.0.266 Firmware with FlashTool!
If problem still persists:
http://xda-university.com/as-a-user/how-to-recover-from-a-bootloop
Take a look at this site ;) A recovery would be quite useful, but I think the kernel of eXistenZ ROM has one. If not, you'll find one in the development section. Otherwise, use the ADB as solution.
Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: eefathi

eefathi

Nov 28, 2013
Thanx for the post! :)
I used force shut down and then flash the 254 rom, and did all those things, and the problem occured again.

does the recovery software have to be the touch recovery? I use CWM v6 that enables with volume +.
and i use SuperSU fix.zip rather than superUser.zip and generally i flash rom, supersu fix.zip and wifi fix.zip. i flashed those three, before first booting, do i have to boot first before flashing wifi fix.zip?

Schokonuss

Oct 27, 2013
Forst
I used force shut down and then flash the 254 rom, and did all those things, and the problem occured again.

does the recovery software have to be the touch recovery? I use CWM v6 that enables with volume +.
and i use SuperSU fix.zip rather than superUser.zip and generally i flash rom, supersu fix.zip and wifi fix.zip. i flashed those three, before first booting, do i have to boot first before flashing wifi fix.zip?

I think you need to flash 12.1.A.0.266 instead of 12.0.A.2.254 after flashing ROM. You could also wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, reflash eXistenZ ROM and SuperSU fix (or SuperUser but SuperSU should be ok), shut down the phone with the option in recovery and then flash the 12.1.A.0.266 with FlashTool.

It doesn't matter which recovery you take. Use the one you like best. I'm not quite sure, but to go sure, please flash the wifi fiz.zip after first boot up!

eefathi

Nov 28, 2013
I think you need to flash 12.1.A.0.266 instead of 12.0.A.2.254 after flashing ROM. You could also wipe data, cache and dalvik cache, reflash eXistenZ ROM and SuperSU fix (or SuperUser but SuperSU should be ok), shut down the phone with the option in recovery and then flash the 12.1.A.0.266 with FlashTool.

It doesn't matter which recovery you take. Use the one you like best. I'm not quite sure, but to go sure, please flash the wifi fiz.zip after first boot up!

thanx again,
i flashed the 266 kernel before the first boot, and the rom runs correctly,
but ive got some new problems:
1. performance, when i click on performance, it closes unexpectedly and says it has stopped.
2. i used go backup for backing up from data in 4.1, but in this rom i restored my apps,the apps installed correctly but goBackup says the data restoring successfully finished , but the data didnt restored, by the way at the time i backed up from my apps&data, i swapped memories with that linux code that this forum did.

Last edited:

Schokonuss

Oct 27, 2013
Forst
thanx again,
1. performance, when i click on performance, it closes unexpectedly and says it has stopped.
2. i used go backup for backing up from data in 4.1, but in this rom i restored my apps,the apps installed correctly but goBackup says the data restoring successfully finished , but the data didnt restored, by the way at the time i backed up from my apps&data, i swapped memories with that linux code that this forum did.

You're welcome ;)

1. Do you have SuperSU installed? On AOKP ROM I'm running it asked for superuser permission for ROM Control (the control center implemented in the settings of the ROM). Maybe it'll ask you if SuperSU is installed. Otherwise, because it is after the first boot it needs to rebuild cache and so on.. If problem persists after reboot, just use an other clock speed controler (No-frills CPU, SetCPU..)
2. If you did that at the same time, maybe Go Backup didn't really backup your data. Try again, if it doesn't work and if you have a nandroid backup (backup from recovery) you can go into recovery, then to advanced restore and restore data. Otherwise your data is unfortunately gone I think :/

PS: I prefer Titanium Backup :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After flashing ROM and the fixes you should flash the 12.1.A.0.266 Firmware with FlashTool!
    If problem still persists:
    http://xda-university.com/as-a-user/how-to-recover-from-a-bootloop
    Take a look at this site ;) A recovery would be quite useful, but I think the kernel of eXistenZ ROM has one. If not, you'll find one in the development section. Otherwise, use the ADB as solution.
    Good luck :)

thanx again,

You're welcome ;)

1. Do you have SuperSU installed? On AOKP ROM I'm running it asked for superuser permission for ROM Control (the control center implemented in the settings of the ROM). Maybe it'll ask you if SuperSU is installed. Otherwise, because it is after the first boot it needs to rebuild cache and so on.. If problem persists after reboot, just use an other clock speed controler (No-frills CPU, SetCPU..)
    2. If you did that at the same time, maybe Go Backup didn't really backup your data. Try again, if it doesn't work and if you have a nandroid backup (backup from recovery) you can go into recovery, then to advanced restore and restore data. Otherwise your data is unfortunately gone I think :/

PS: I prefer Titanium Backup :p