quality headphones

Search This thread

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
thanks, i'll definitely look into the preview and making a random fb account. I too wish it weren't 10/month. I was considering grooveshark cuz i remembered it was 3.99, and all of a sudden BAM 10/month... boo.

dont know if you saw my edits in the last post but audiogalaxy is really cool. thats if you have a large collection on your pc though. just read the description and reviews in the store. i cant praise it enough but im constantly expanding my library

Reactions: itsallsubliminal

itsallsubliminal

Nov 20, 2007
dont know if you saw my edits in the last post but audiogalaxy is really cool. thats if you have a large collection on your pc though. just read the description and reviews in the store. i cant praise it enough but im constantly expanding my library

yup saw your edits, but i just shifted to a business-line ultra book and invested in a 128gb SSD (Couldn't be happier) and never really had a large, or organized collection of music anyways. i've decided to go the streaming route.

But i will definitely keep audiogalaxy in mind if i decide to snag a desktop for the house :) thanks bro

Reactions: cuezaireekaa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought the jaybird freedoms from bestbuy for 100$. There bluetooth and fit comftorable in your ear. They have a lifetime sweat warranty. I had a pair of bose and beats headphones and these jaybirds are just as good

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
    so i bit the bullet and got the s4i's... yes the i... i didnt need the vol controls, just answer/end, and the s4a's were getting reviews of echo with the mic. Main reason was they were 59.99 from my work and cost (which i can only buy at one day a month) was $54. The s4a was $25 more... meh.

Verdict: I am in no way an audiophile, but man, these things may turn me into one! There are some effects in songs that i never new existed! Bass sounds bold and solid, while mids and highs sound VERY clear. Complete 180 from what i'm used to with the samsung ehs60's (which i've found out are the oem in-box buds with the galaxy tab 10.1 :( )... and the mic works great!

I will be holding on to these until they crumble... and then, i'll definitely be looking into a High-End set!

Seriously, wow, its amazing what $60 can do to music! I haven't even dropped mp3's onto my phone, all this improvement is COMPLETELY noticeable even using Pandora!

Anyone have any recommendations for HD Streaming? Not sure if Spotify is HD, but I don't like that you have to use facebook to signup... boo.

just make a random account if you want on facebook. well thats what i did for my father. then in the spotify pc application, you can disconnect from facebook.

as for hd streaming, the beta spotify 'preview' has an option for Normal, High, and Extreme. its a great app but you can only stream on mobile if you subscribe. :( the windows app does allow all music tho. with ads. ive had spotify for a couple months. still not sure its quite worth 10 month, but i still like it. wish it was more like 3 a month.

im happy with the s4i's for now but _metalhead_ has me drooling for some of his recommendations. im curious now! soon i will hear like you hear.. saving up and thanks for throwing those out there.

EDIT: as far as Jays app on ics ... i havent left gb because of that and a couple other little tweaks. i use my phone more as my all around music player more than anything because i always have it.

EDIT2: Audiogalaxy is my favorite. it streams all 50,000 of my tracks on my pc at home to the phone. flawlessly. i dont even get skips on 3g. no lie. and i use it for hours. free too
    I had a pair of Shure SE115m. They are comfortable with great sound and bass and they lasted me for 2 years. The most durable noise cancelling ear phones ever.

I love their modular cable design (THEY GOT RID OF IT! =[) . The original cable crapped out but I bought another 3.5mm cable to replace it and its still going strong. Worth the investment imo.

All their IEMs have detachable cables now, pretty awesome I think. And you gotta watch out, they are sound isolating, not canceling. There is no active noise cancellation circuit to crap out the sound, yet are far better at blocking outside noise than any active set.

I have the E5C (dual driver) and the SE530 (triple driver) IEMs, but have tested pretty much all of them. Even their current cheapest one, the SE215, kicks all types of ass at only $100.

On a semi side note, I just got the Bowers + Wilkins P5s for my birthday and they're amazing cans for their purpose. The memory foam and sheep's leather ear pads feel like a big breasted woman's booby pressed up against your ear. Very definition of luxury.
    I have been researching these headphone and the only thing that worried me is the bluetooth strength. I have read some reviews say that it drops out quite a bit if you don't wear an arm band on your right arm because the right ear bud has the receiver in it. I would want to leave it in my pocket while I'm using it. So if you could would you tell me how your using it and what kind of range it actually has while pairing with the phone.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-specs.html
    if youre budget allows check out the Klipsch s4 or s4a (same thing but with android controls). best buds you can get for under $200. can be had online for around $60

i have bought/used MANY headphones and as far as earbuds go... i have not experienced anything with such clear highs and mids and amazing bass as with the klipsch s4i's. yea, s4I. its the iphone version but i got the headset controls to work on my android phone with jays headset app and the headset Fix. out of the 10 or so pairs of earbuds, the Klipsch are not the most expensive but the best sounding. i have yet to try the Logitechs so thanks for this post.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

If I have to spend more than 50 for headphone, I'll go with wireless bluetooth stereo headphone.

i spent 40 bucks on the sony mw600 bt headset THAT ALLOWS YOU TO USE ANY PAIR OF HEADPHONES YOU LIKE :D . i can use all the headphones i own and make them all bluetooth. and this thing comes with audio play/skip controls, volume, and an fm radio to boot. can't believe how cool this product is.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

so i bought some headphones from walmart the other day. they were behind glass so i figured id give em a shot.

they are logitech ultimate ears 350... for 50 bucks u cant go wrong

they sound better than my beats audio headphones at 1/4 the cost. if you like your sound check em out.

quick question.. are the cables flat? i can't tell from the screenshots