1% Battery Mod for all android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8(16)

Search This thread

glemmy

Oct 13, 2010
Seams like it, in my case at least.
This is the only real modification I had on my system and the error was referring to /systemui or something.

So you tried with that release of JB? I tried soon after flashing it but it wouldn't boot (tried odexed version).

But I found another solution which works pretty good, GSam Battery Monitor with an overlay icon. Not perfect but it shows battery percentage at least.

Merlinos1

Jul 22, 2012
who created version for GSM razr?

odexed version worked for me on the Vodafone GSM and also on the Retail
makes previously a Nandroid!!!
at the Retail it has taken a while bevor the question mark disappears from the display and the% values ​​are displayed correctly, but it works

133839d1363468277-motorola_razr_root_android_4_1_2-uploadfromtaptalk1363468276017.jpg

Last edited:

anurag.dj2u

Mar 6, 2013
New york
Re: 1% Battery Mod for all android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8

I am on stock and here is my system information. Can anyone tell me , will this work on me or not
100x thx in advance
udabudah.jpg

Last edited:

mar10o

May 16, 2011
Well, It's not working for me with latest JB OTA en.EU installed as a second system.
It will boot and then hang on pulsing motorola logo.

opivboy2

Sep 8, 2011
This one for stock odexed Verizon 98.72.16
http://d-h.st/8s8

Hey im on the .16 JB leak as well, and im stuck in bootloop. I downloaded the updated file, i just wanted to see if you could verify with me how to flash it. I believe i have to boot into AP Fastboot, which will then let me move files onto the phone without loading the rom? If thats the case, im good, but if not, can you give me a short description of how to get the new file from my computer to my phone without being able to load the rom? thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Hey im on the .16 JB leak as well, and im stuck in bootloop. I downloaded the updated file, i just wanted to see if you could verify with me how to flash it. I believe i have to boot into AP Fastboot, which will then let me move files onto the phone without loading the rom? If thats the case, im good, but if not, can you give me a short description of how to get the new file from my computer to my phone without being able to load the rom? thanks!

**UPDATE** just flashed another rom, loaded the zip file, installed in my stock rom slot, and BAM working great. Thanks for this fix! Saved my butt.

segordon

Apr 14, 2012
Is there a way to adjust the color of the battery indicator? Its a little too blue.
uploadfromtaptalk1366353626594.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Barzdukas

Sep 20, 2011
Tried

1. Only stock odexed android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8 download and flash via custom recovery

Not working on 982.124.14.xt910.retail.en.eu

Stuck`s at motorola logo...

Reactions: sad days

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is 1% Battery Mod for all users running on leaked OTA android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8
    1. Only stock odexed android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8 download and flash via custom recovery
    1. Only stock deodexed android 4.1.2 JB 98.72.8 download and flash via custom recovery
    After flash it you can easy change your battery animation to any other you prefer if you don't like my one. Just open tow apk SystemUI.apk and framework-res-apk inside of flashable zip, find folder res/drawable-hdpi inside of each apk and replace all png begin from stat_sys_battery_0.png and end to stat_sys_battery_unknown.png. Then flash again.
    UPDATE:here for odexed stock 98.72.16 http://d-h.st/8s8
    I flashed this using safestrap 3.11and it didn't work for me. Any help would be great! Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Make sure you flash right one odexed or deodexed.
    what does odexed/ deodexed mean?

Here's a really good explanation :good:

edit: damn, can't post links. just google odexed deodexed and pick the third hit from

talkandroid.com "what-do-odex-and-deodex-mean-the-all-inclusive-explanation"
    Tried

Not working on 982.124.14.xt910.retail.en.eu

Stuck`s at motorola logo...