Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 Circle Widget (08/05/2014)

Search This thread

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu
Hate to be the one to ask, but is there any way to get this to work on 3rd-party launchers? e.g. Nova, Apex, etc.......

Not work any other 3rd party launcher :(

I use the Homescreen 1.1.0.580 -version apk in Atrix 2 on JB 4.1.2 and there is no FC, and the status bar works correctly. Here is the modified pack. With the homeconfig.apk add widget still not work perfectly - choose 2x.

0. make sure that u have a 3rd party launcherlike Apex, or Nova, and set this launcher to default first!
1. delete the earlier homescreen, circlewidget3d, cirleconfig, homeconfig - and delete the 2 lib file (libnative_renderer.so, libtexture_mem.so)
2. In the bootstrap recovery or BMM make a dalvik cache
2. Copy the CircleWidgets3D and Weather.apk from the downloaded folder to system \ app and set their permissions to rw-r--r--
3. Copy the lib files to System \ lib, also set permissions rw-r--r--, Copy the com.motorola.ui3dv2.xml to the sytem\etc\permission folder and set permissions rw-r--r--, copy the xom.motorola.ui3dv2.jar to the sytem\framework folder, set permissions rw-r--r--, and copy the 2 lib file (libnative_renderer.so, libtexture_mem.so) to sytem\lib set permissions rw-r--r--
4. Install the Homescreen.apk as normal app. (there is no need to place in the sytem\app)
5. Phone reboot choose your homescreen launcher, set the circle widget3d and you done.

And this method working on Atrix 2 ICS's roms too.

Attachments

• ss2013-08-28_09-52-46_797.jpg
    ss2013-08-28_09-52-46_797.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,559
Last edited:
Reactions: doc3000

raphaelnariga

Mar 18, 2013
Espírito Santo
Not work any other 3rd party launcher :(

I use the Homescreen 1.1.0.580 -version apk in Atrix 2 on JB 4.1.2 and there is no FC, and the status bar works correctly. Here is the modified pack. With the homeconfig.apk add widget still not work perfectly - choose 2x.

I have downloaded your file...I rooted the phone, did a copy/paste steps for the content with root explorer, so I did a reboot and (like demonshouter explained here on page 2)....I got no carrier, internal memory, sd-card, wallpaper, notification bar, nothing...just the icons on screen and everything was black. After rebooting the system I would install the Atrix launcher...but....it destroyed everything, now I have to use RSDLite to recover the system...

What happened? Did I have to install the Atrix launcher before the "copy/paste" actions!? I didn't understand how to install the circles on JB 4.1.2.

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu
I have downloaded your file...I rooted the phone, did a copy/paste steps for the content with root explorer, so I did a reboot and (like demonshouter explained here on page 2)....I got no carrier, internal memory, sd-card, wallpaper, notification bar, nothing...just the icons on screen and everything was black. After rebooting the system I would install the Atrix launcher...but....it destroyed everything, now I have to use RSDLite to recover the system...

What happened? Did I have to install the Atrix launcher before the "copy/paste" actions!? I didn't understand how to install the circles on JB 4.1.2.

And what about the permissions???
I modified the post "step-by-step" instructions.

Manoboy

Feb 9, 2011
Infelizmente não serve para mim. Meu celular não tem root.
Vou continuar minha busca pela homescreen e o circles widget do Droid Ultra mas que sejam instalaveis.

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando o Tapatalk

Manoboy

Feb 9, 2011
I would like get the launcher and widget circles from droid ultra because it is more modern. The razr M google search bar is different and in the dock the icons have text.
Please, if someone to port this apps, it is necessary that they be executables for install them at Moto X without root.

danielgava

Nov 10, 2009
Campinas/SP
I've installed this on my lg optimus g e977 and its working fine! Just had, after flash, to set correct parameters on each file, changing the group property from "1015: sdcard_0" to "0: root"

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts