Search This thread

monish1995

Sep 10, 2010
Chennai
picture.php

SGS3 Style Notification Bar and Toggles

picture.php

INFO

Hey Guys, this is an Addon Pack for RemICS JB Made by me, Supermaster34 and chinmay_7d
Hope you Enjoy :)
Feel free to give you views and opinions about this mod and also tell me if you encounter any bugs :)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
2. Choose Zip from sdcard
3. Flash Zip
4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
chinmay_7d

Hit :good: THANKS If you like my work :)

Last edited:

YOMAN18

Jun 23, 2012
picture.php

picture.php

INFO

Hey Guys, this is an Addon Pack for RemICS JB Made by me, Supermaster34 and chinmay_7d
Feel free to give you views and opinions about this mod and also tell me if you encounter any bugs :)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
3. Flash Zip
4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
chinmay_7d

:good: awesome the mod iv been always waiting for ever since gb ;) (downloading) can we flash this mod in ither jb ROMS too..????

jokabbt

May 2, 2012
fantastic toggles!!! Great work? Please can you add Fast Charge support in toggles for the next release?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

t0kgrumps

May 28, 2012
Singapore
Could you tell me what's the file that you used to make the power toggles longer and the green line line to appear? I extracted your drawable-hdpi folder from framework-res and put inside mine. The thing worked but is just that it doesn't look as good as yours

erpurohit

Feb 21, 2010
Only remics ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

yes

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Could you tell me what's the file that you used to make the power toggles longer and the green line line to appear? I extracted your drawable-hdpi folder from framework-res and put inside mine. The thing worked but is just that it doesn't look as good as yours

its just not the changing images...its lots of other editing tooo.....team has spents lots days to figure out the best settings....like changing and testing...

Reactions: YOMAN18

YOMAN18

Jun 23, 2012
yes

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

its just not the changing images...its lots of other editing tooo.....team has spents lots days to figure out the best settings....like changing and testing...

+1
thank you once again REM-ICS team for this awesome mod. :cool: the toggles are so beautifull that i would personally prefer them instead of that
control panel of toggles that appear in notification bar in 4.2 version of jellybean..... :p please retain them in your future 4.2 releases :D two thumbs up
:good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

picture.php

INFO

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
    3. Flash Zip
    4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
    chinmay_7d

It would be amazing if you would make it work for jb :) im sure loads of people would use this :) good luck! :)

Good news...Just an update...we got it somewhat working...will keep you updated...keep your support...
    first thanks.....:p
    Reserved for future Use ..
    Thank you :) just a question please.
    Does this affect any ram usage or cpu usage?
    Is it scrollable from left to right like on the s3?
    Thank you so much for your hard and amazing work :)

1. No effect on ram or cpu as it is just a theme
    2. No that is only available in s3:p and some developer might do it and I am just a themer.