Coredroid Rom 2.5 Mods + Batt + sysui + Transperancy + NEONS + Dialers

Search This thread

eden1988

Dec 25, 2010
well it looks gud.... i tried it but no matter who says what i luvd it...

That's great, finally someone shares my view. Well I'm not trying to be demanding, but is it possible to include 6*5 grid home screen into your theme?

That would make it the most badass theme ard, 6*5 app drawer and home screen theme mod for sense. In the end I still respect your decision, just sharing my 2 cents =)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

Reactions: predator21

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
That's great, finally someone shares my view. Well I'm not trying to be demanding, but is it possible to include 6*5 grid home screen into your theme?

That would make it the most badass theme ard, 6*5 app drawer and home screen theme mod for sense. In the end I still respect your decision, just sharing my 2 cents =)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App
yes...bro i asked the permission from creator...but no reply from him yet...will do as soon as he gives green light....well bro we do have same taste and after all any new baby must b tried afterall we all need smthing to make girls "ENVY".....lol

i1magic

Aug 15, 2009
Singapore
Hey guys since we COREDROIDS R FIRING Roms Here is my best as ususal transparency mod

TRANS-1.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32412858/Total trans.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32412858/2.3.4/Trans .4.zip (For 2.3.4 only)

Hi,

This theme is LOVELY!!

Can I use this theme on non-CoreDroid ROM? If yes, I just flashed the .zip file from CWM?

Thanks.

ldelossa.ld

Jul 2, 2011
How come when I flash the digital battery mod it also changes my over scroll, icons on the main menu, and any popup windows and the loading symbol into a snake like one? Is it possible to just change only the battery ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
How come when I flash the digital battery mod it also changes my over scroll, icons on the main menu, and any popup windows and the loading symbol into a snake like one? Is it possible to just change only the battery ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
yes coz batt mod is done by modding framework file...send me ur original framework file and i will put the mod in that and u re flash that file

eden1988

Dec 25, 2010
yes...bro i asked the permission from creator...but no reply from him yet...will do as soon as he gives green light....well bro we do have same taste and after all any new baby must b tried afterall we all need smthing to make girls "ENVY".....lol

OMG thanks bro, I really really appreciate this modification to your theme if you really make it happen!! Yea we really do have the same taste, cause that grid is just freaking awesome, a pity if we can't have it on sense. (that's why I used launcherpro just to have the 6*5/7*5 grid)

Can't wait for this mod from you, but what about the sense widgets? Will they still use the standard 4*2 or will you make them customizable on the home screen? I guess it will be a lot of coding to be done, but hopefully you can make it happen. =D

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
OMG thanks bro, I really really appreciate this modification to your theme if you really make it happen!! Yea we really do have the same taste, cause that grid is just freaking awesome, a pity if we can't have it on sense. (that's why I used launcherpro just to have the 6*5/7*5 grid)

Can't wait for this mod from you, but what about the sense widgets? Will they still use the standard 4*2 or will you make them customizable on the home screen? I guess it will be a lot of coding to be done, but hopefully you can make it happen. =D
well i asked sergio to edit those xml files coz i really messed them up last time.... u can catch him up on coredroid rom link....though he is working on using this as a standard rom part..... and i cannot imagine 7x5 wow...dammm man.... make sure ur screen does not pop out like real 3d hahahaha....luv it

ldelossa.ld

Jul 2, 2011
yes coz batt mod is done by modding framework file...send me ur original framework file and i will put the mod in that and u re flash that file

I'll attach my framework res, will you put the digital bat in it and then make it a flashable zip? Or just tell me how I would go about making it the apk a flashable zip. Thanks!

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    5.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

eden1988

Dec 25, 2010
well i asked sergio to edit those xml files coz i really messed them up last time.... u can catch him up on coredroid rom link....though he is working on using this as a standard rom part..... and i cannot imagine 7x5 wow...dammm man.... make sure ur screen does not pop out like real 3d hahahaha....luv it

Really? He's already working on it? That's great to hear, can't wait to have this on my phone man. Yea 7*5 is awesome, but had to remove icon font as it cuts it into half (adwlauncher icon fonts are still intact though).

But generally 6*5 is the best imo, I just like the 5 columns on homescreen cause I'm using circle launcher and it looks good on it. Will be lurking this thread to hear good news from you bro :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys since we COREDROIDS R FIRING Roms Here is my best as ususal transparency mod

TRANS-1.jpg

ter.jpg

For dialer shown on pic use my thread tool Here and use the contents in this zip file

monsters.jpg

For dialer shown on pic use my thread tool Here and use the contents in this zip file

For wallpaper click image

metal.jpg

metal.jpg

antique.jpg

For dialer shown on pic use my thread tool Here and use the contents in this zip file.

alienware1.jpg

For dialer shown on pic use my thread tool Here and use the contents in this zip file.

WOOD.jpg

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK CdTDroiD WHO PERMITTED ME TO USE HIS WONDERFUL RESOURCES TO MAKE THIS MOD

team.png

Yellowneon.png

**Special thankx to lnknprkfn & videoman310300 for giving feedback and making it more sweet**

green.jpg

red-1.jpg

3in1.jpg

3in1a.jpg

BOYZ-1.jpg

( INTRODUCING Full transparent status bar)

dANCE.jpg

xbox.jpg

3in1-1.jpg

3in1-2.jpg

Batt MODS

gr.png

cir.png

digi.png

bba.png

dig.png

digi2.png

Untitled-1.png

androbatt.png

(SPECIAL SIGNAL BAR MOD THE BRIGHTER IT IS SO IS UR SIGNAL STRONGER

REVERT TO STOCK SINAL BARS AND STATUS BAR

REVERT TO STOCK FUSION & RESOURCES

CLOCK MODS

FROST1.png

For all version

Dialer mods (CLICK ON DIALER TO DOWNLOAD)

Before u begin flashing any Dialer mod flash this file.

MAKE UR OWN DIALER :D

hi frndz i was for long thinking how to simplify making ur own dialer on the go, so after help from Henk (team-member) i made smthing that might interest all.

Ok so lets get to steps.

1. Make sure u have sdk installed.

2. Download the cdt.rar from HERE.

3. Extract the zip and open it, you will find 5 folders.

4. The folder update dialer is one containing the images of buttons and the folder update res contains a single image of dialer background.

5. Edit the images as you like without changing the size and name.

6. connect the fone and run cdt_extreme.bat file.

7. Once done and fone rebooted u can see ur creativity.

8. For example i used following three files

1-3.jpg
    -> As dialer bg

htc_pin_asset_pressed.png
    -> When u press dialer button it turns like this.

htc_pin_asset_rest.png
    -> Left this transparent to generate max effect.

here is after what i got mixing the files above

2-3.jpg

9. plz plz plz i this has made u happy hit thnx button. and i wanna thank henk for his awsome help.

10. Dt forget to share ur creativity

Critical update : Copy the attached two files and place them in CDT\UpdateRes\res\drawable-hdpi folde. Now u can also mod the call button. Cheerz.

MOD SHIFTED : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1261877
    Signal & matching batt mods​

Common FAQ of MODS

Q. Will the mods use more batt and phone resources?

Ans. All my mods are made of files already included in original rom, so the batt and phone resources are not stressed.

Q. Are the mods interdependent or individual?

Ans. For mods we play with following files

a. System ui (Status bar & signal bars).

b. Fusion (over all look).

c. Framework (Batt mods).

d. Resources (Icons).

If mod includes combination of sysui and framework then it will have both corresponding batt and signal mods. Though i have tried to make most independent.

Q. How to go back to original if i do not like the mod?

Ans. On post there is a file revert back to stock batt and statusbar, so use when you wanna get back.

Q. How to request a mod?

Ans. Simple post the pics or icons u wanna use and give me via link or mail. I will try my best to keep up the requests.