ROM, Kernel, Recovery list & links for the HTC Evo 4G [Supersonic]

Search This thread

dimmy1405

Sep 13, 2012
Gostivar
cdma to gsm

Is it possible to make usable An EVO 4G CDMA in GSM, so the phone is it bought in USA with VERIZON and I want to use in Europe (more precisely In Macedonia T-Mobile)...?!

mayo3169

Dec 9, 2010
so yea noob q?
if i update my clockwork mod thru rom manager will it mess ne thing up on my flash

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Is it possible to make usable An EVO 4G CDMA in GSM, so the phone is it bought in USA with VERIZON and I want to use in Europe (more precisely In Macedonia T-Mobile)...?!

um no........ there isnt even a place to put a sim card in it..... plus it cdma

skipwilly

Dec 24, 2011
thanks for thread; very easy to find stuff! just upgraded my recovery from amon ra to smelkus.. so much more convenient. I had no idea amon ra was outdateded till I saw it on another thread in the forums.

dmbfan2

Sep 30, 2012
DigitalKarma V9 bluetooth issue

Hey all,

My Evo 4g has been rooted since day 1 (3 years ago) and I have gone through at least 85% of the ROMs that have been put out. A few days ago I tried out DigaitalKarma's V9. I have always been a fan of DigitalKarma's work since their one of the most stable ROM's out there. However, I have a weird bluetooth issue with it.

When I turn on bluetooth my EVO detects my iMac and my Roku player but it does not detect my BlueBuds headphones. Bluetooth, Wireless and 3g reception are the only things I really use. I tried CM10 which worked great but the USAA app. wouldn't open on it for some reason so I stuck w/ V9.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ashleycree

Oct 22, 2014
I loaded the 4.2 version onto the sd card. rebooted and now it's just saying parsing pc36img.zip

how long does this take to flash?

PlatinumPenguin

Mar 18, 2012
Houston
I loaded the 4.2 version onto the sd card. rebooted and now it's just saying parsing pc36img.zip

how long does this take to flash?

I'm not even sure how to properly answer this without sounding like an asshole. I think you may have gotten way ahead of yourself, and it would probably be a good idea to start at the EVO guide thread. Then read full on instructions from the rom thread you want. 4.2 roms on the EVO have very specific prerequisites and flashing instructions.

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
wow how can i miss this thread,
ma last rom since last year is synergy:p

anyone can pls advice me which rom ics/jb which ran smoothly and all feature normal?bluetooth, wifi, hotspot thether, video, camera, etc ?

Top Liked Posts