If you have the Element Eclipse case..

Search This thread

jgarland1390

Sep 30, 2010
Hendersonville,NC
Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! :( I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!
So, if you have the case, SPEAK UP!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app

tech_head

Has it scratched your phone on the sides?! I just got one(with the purple front). Classy looking case and I love the sound enhancement! Not sure I like the way it "feels" in my hand, though. Feels a little "rough" and that has made me worry that it might be scratching the phone inside the case?! :( I only had it on the phone for an evening because of it. I like the case and want to use it!

I have the black Eclipse.
No scratches on the phone after months of use.
The case got pretty banged up when I dropped the phone from about five feet onto concrete.

Reactions: jgarland1390

B3L13V3

Aug 13, 2010
SoCal
I have the case and loved it for awhile, but I rely on GPS often and noticed with the case on I don't get a lock. Makes me regret the investment.

Akomack

Aug 30, 2010
Thanks for the replies!!! Now I just have to get used to how it feels in my hand! :D

I bought a knockoff case and had no scratches. The kickstand snapped off and it made it easier to grip afterwards. I switch between this case and a minisuit bumper

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No scratches for me (also using a purple eclipse), the aluminum rim has some foam padding on the interior, so that should reduce the risk of scratching.

I have the black Eclipse.
    No scratches on the phone after months of use.
    The case got pretty banged up when I dropped the phone from about five feet onto concrete.