STOCK 4.1.2 twrp and cwm flashable zip for OG E980

Search This thread

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com
THIS IS NOT MY WORK I JUST FIGURED I WOULD SHARE THIS I JAVE TESTED AND CAN CONFIRM IT WORKS ON BOTH TWRP AND CWM LIKE IF THIS HELPED YOU

EDIT: do not update the system if you use this ROM it will soft brick your phone possibly due to the recovery..

http://www.vmroms.com/~vmstorage/quattrimus/gproj/stock-e980-10k-tdm1.zip

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Don't try a software update.....lol.....I had a llong night fixing that....I think it was cause of a custom recovery which made it Soft brick cause the update couldn't go through I'm guessing......but now I'm fixed lol dayum that sucked

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: hopsin4444

jason504

Mar 3, 2013
Don't try a software update.....lol.....I had a llong night fixing that....I think it was cause of a custom recovery which made it Southwick cause the update couldn't go through I'm guessing......but now I'm fixed lol dayum that sucked

Lol I did the same dam thing about 3 months ago. It soft bricked my phone took me all day to fix it.

Sent from my Optimus G Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: shayneflashindaily

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS NOT MY WORK I JUST FIGURED I WOULD SHARE THIS I JAVE TESTED AND CAN CONFIRM IT WORKS ON BOTH TWRP AND CWM LIKE IF THIS HELPED YOU

EDIT: do not update the system if you use this ROM it will soft brick your phone possibly due to the recovery..

http://www.vmroms.com/~vmstorage/quattrimus/gproj/stock-e980-10k-tdm1.zip

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Don't try a software update.....lol.....I had a llong night fixing that....I think it was cause of a custom recovery which made it Soft brick cause the update couldn't go through I'm guessing......but now I'm fixed lol dayum that sucked

Don't try a software update.....lol.....I had a llong night fixing that....I think it was cause of a custom recovery which made it Southwick cause the update couldn't go through I'm guessing......but now I'm fixed lol dayum that sucked

Lol I did the same dam thing about 3 months ago. It soft bricked my phone took me all day to fix it.

Sent from my Optimus G Pro using Tapatalk