3x the battery life for Droid DNA

Search This thread

Lens Pirate

Jul 25, 2012
This is innovative. If it came with a big black bag, external antenna and a plug in handset with a thick coiled cord it would change the world. :eek:

Reactions: bigchocolate

bigchocolate

Sep 30, 2013
How did you get your battery to last for so long please let me know

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Stix-N-Stonz

Jun 30, 2011
Little Rock
Google Pixel 2
Well, at least SOMETHING is filling the void left by Mophie for the DNA. Grinds my gears that Mophie disregarded such an awesome device with such an obvious need for their product. Hell, if Mophie would make a DNA case and throw a kickstand on it, I'd be in heaven. That Mugen doesn't look THAT terrible, But me personally, I rarely go farther than work or home, so I'm always near power. If I was a frequent traveler though, I'd snatch one up.

necosino

Feb 19, 2009
Wow that is absolutely hideous.. I just went on ebay and bought a 50 amp/hour battery travel pack for $25. I figure leave that thing in my car and have a nice 1-month power supply wherever I go.

TerminatorJ

Mar 23, 2014
did anyone try to change internal battery before? i did saw the video but not convince if i can manage. please share your experience. thanks

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
You can't change the internal battery on this phone it is fused on to the housing with very strong adhesive. And of you try to take it off it may bend the battery.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts