FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[ROOT][[2.2+][15.1.0] OPG Pro is not only battery saver.

1,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2013, 10:50 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
My reported problem still not resolved : (

1. UI: the "not configured" issue for all modes, even after they were configured and saved? would rather u put "SAVED" to remind me it has been configured
2. sdcard r/w value was initially 3064, after saved/configured, another time I revisit the setting, it becomes 3024...and so on, why is it still not consistent? It's a huge bug in my opinion.
3. new bug: Even after disabled "Proactive Defense Tip", I still receive Wifi disable tip in a popup window

Anyway thanks for such a great app, looking for it to improve greatly in next version
 
 
10th December 2013, 04:50 AM |#102  
Senior Member
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemagic

My reported problem still not resolved : (

1. UI: the "not configured" issue for all modes, even after they were configured and saved? would rather u put "SAVED" to remind me it has been configured
2. sdcard r/w value was initially 3064, after saved/configured, another time I revisit the setting, it becomes 3024...and so on, why is it still not consistent? It's a huge bug in my opinion.
3. new bug: Even after disabled "Proactive Defense Tip", I still receive Wifi disable tip in a popup window

Anyway thanks for such a great app, looking for it to improve greatly in next version

I think they all were ment to say not configured besides the activated one. I do see ur point. Having something like saved when it is saved instead of allways saying not configured would be better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th December 2013, 10:45 PM |#103  
Junior Member
Izmir
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
New update : crazy endurance ?

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
12th December 2013, 11:55 PM |#104  
SeCKToR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outworld
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbomb101

Fix the pro version or refund me 5 bucks back -__-
It wants me to pay again!! After flashing my phone
Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep, me too. I lost my paid version after flashing a new ROM.
13th December 2013, 05:35 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemagic

My reported problem still not resolved : (

1. UI: the "not configured" issue for all modes, even after they were configured and saved? would rather u put "SAVED" to remind me it has been configured
2. sdcard r/w value was initially 3064, after saved/configured, another time I revisit the setting, it becomes 3024...and so on, why is it still not consistent? It's a huge bug in my opinion.
3. new bug: Even after disabled "Proactive Defense Tip", I still receive Wifi disable tip in a popup window

Anyway thanks for such a great app, looking for it to improve greatly in next version

Hi
Please update to V6.0.0. I have fixed 1 and 2
3. Just go to "Defence" - "WiFi" - "No Tips and No WiFi Off".
13th December 2013, 05:38 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeCKToR

Yep, me too. I lost my paid version after flashing a new ROM.

Just Send me your PayPal email account to this fonter.yang@163.com. I will recreate a new key for you. Don't worry about that.
13th December 2013, 06:01 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giozdemir

New update : crazy endurance ?

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Quote:

I added a new optimization for paid users. this feature is able to increase battery life when using your phones on some ROM. I tested on my HTC ONE X. it is crazy. At that time My battery was 53% and time was 2013-12:11 15:42:10, after using a long time, My battery was still 53% and time was 2013-12-11 19:01:40

Note: My battery is not new and My HTC One has been used for two years.

I will upload a video to youtube, and then make you to be able to see this "crazy endurance" feature.

Here is two video, this feature now can be use by all users, It does well in some devices and at some times, but not all devices and all times.


13th December 2013, 11:37 AM |#108  
SeCKToR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outworld
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

Just Send me your PayPal email account to this fonter.yang@163.com. I will recreate a new key for you. Don't worry about that.

Whenever I want to install a new ROM, I'll need a new key?
14th December 2013, 03:44 AM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,011
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeCKToR

Whenever I want to install a new ROM, I'll need a new key?

if you have paid it, just backup your key and don't format /mnt/sdcard/onebatterypro/key
14th December 2013, 05:22 AM |#110  
Senior Member
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
For future updates can we get sd backup for the key? Even tho we can do that now, having it do that and read from the sd will be better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th December 2013, 11:46 PM |#111  
vaggelis17's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
hey @oneXune
after the last update One Power Guard Pro works perfectly on my phone!!!!here is some good feedback:my phone lasts about 2-3h more when playing hard games and about 6-10h more while on standby!!!this is awesome battery life!!!!i really wanted to test that new "crazy endurance" feature but i cant since i must become an advanced user and i dont have a paypal cause i am just 17
anyway thanks again for sharing this awesome app and keep up the good work!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, battery, one power guard, onepowerguard pro, saver

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes