FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROOT][[2.2+][15.1.0] OPG Pro is not only battery saver.

1,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,011

Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2013, 04:55 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

Do you mean to make a plugin that Tasker can change profiles of OPG? if so. I think this is a good idea.

Great to read that! I appreciate!
Quote:

<localization> Yes. it is very important. This needs some help from enthusiastic users.

Maybe you could post the relevant files here? possibly someone may grab it and try and improve the strings

27th November 2013, 05:19 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by husky69

Great to read that! I appreciate!
Maybe you could post the relevant files here? possibly someone may grab it and try and improve the strings

OK. I will upload the relevant files here.
27th November 2013, 05:33 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Census Taker

I've been using this from the beginning and have always found it a great help. For me, one of the best things about it is that you don't have to be an expect to use it and can learn as you go along. Good to see a pro version out now. I have a question and a suggestion

Firstly, my license file is backed up but when I upgrade my device, is it easily transferable or is it device specific?

My suggestion; I should like to be able to set the app to change profiles at set times automatically, without having to use an external app; is this something you would consider?

1. the license file can be used when you upgrade your device, but they can't be used by other devices. the license files can not be shared.
2. I see. OPG Pro will support as quickly as possible, I was going to release this feature on the 5.0.0 version, but Spend a lot of time in the development of other functions.
27th November 2013, 08:29 PM |#14  
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 965

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

Hi
Could you tell me your OPG version, what ROM you using and the kernel version? be sure to install OPG V3.7.0 or later OPG V3.7.0

I was using UNOFFICIAL Carbon ROM (4.3.1) with Mackay 0.517 Kernel and OPG 3.8.0
29th November 2013, 10:20 AM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,417

More
Ive been using your app long enough...
I have Xperia Sola....your app makes the system lag slightly on stock rom
but when it comes to cm and aosp....man I have to say your app is mindblowing...

Yes people if you want to boost your battery stand by time.....this is the app!!

5 STARS
29th November 2013, 10:50 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Brilliant ! I'll give it a try !
29th November 2013, 10:58 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
It appears the app is not saving the settings on stock Xperia Z1 .257 rom... I hope this can be fixed?

But... still loving the app and decided to support it
Keep up the good work!
29th November 2013, 11:09 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Hi onexuan,

Bought your app to support your development!

However immediately found some bugs in it v5.0.3:

1. if I set "nothing" in floating window, it will still show on desktop

2. Optimize SDCard in each configuration always minus a few Kb upon saved, eg. in Daily Mode, I saved it at 2072 K (not sure why I can't scroll to 2048, very unfriendly scroll method....) and then saved. The next time I go into Daily Mode, I will find the value to be 2030 K and saved again, the next time I get 2000 K and so on.

3. Why it's always "Not Configured" in other modes (not the one I applied), since I already configured and saved the config. I prefer you have it labeled as "Saved" and the current config to be "Applied". Does this make more sense?

4. When I exit (by keep pressing back), seems like your app won't exit properly, is the foreground app should be close and the "service" should be running in background instead? Just my 2cent.

5. After I upgraded, The "Upgrade" wording still on the left panel, my suggestion is to remove/hide it from paid user, what do you think?

6. Can it auto detect my governor, as I'm using Devil's kernel which does not have say Powersave Gorvernor then I do not know which one I use, can I simply use the default governor of Devil's kernel? Does it have same effect (Powersave, Daily Mode, etc) if not using the recommended Governor?

FYI I'm using it on my Note 2 (N7100) with Supreme ROM v4.0 (JB 4.3 TouchWiz based, deodexed)

Hope my info helps! Thanks in advance!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truemagic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift truemagic Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 11:30 AM |#19  
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 166

Donate to Me
More
ESET .. I ignore this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-11-29-12-27-31.png
Views:	1167
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	2422026  
The Following User Says Thank You to leo_nidas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leo_nidas Ad-Free
29th November 2013, 12:58 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Looks like after the second click I do, anywhere on this app, after setting a mode, the app crashes and freezes the phone, making it reboot.

I9505, FoxHound 3.4, Android 4.3, KT Kernel.
Yes, root was granted.
29th November 2013, 02:22 PM |#21  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_nidas

ESET .. I ignore this

Interesting, got the same... why should this app come up on the ESET Mobile Security threat list as a potentially unwanted app -

"Onexuan.A
OnePowerGuardPro
Category: Potentially unwanted application"?

What has the developer been doing with this to warrant it as being unwanted? I don't ignore this... until I get a good explanation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, battery, one power guard, onepowerguard pro, saver

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)