Thanks Meter: 11,434

By flappjaxxx, Senior Member on 14th March 2012, 06:55 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th August 2012, 08:55 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
For those still using any of my work, I have opened the threads back up for users to support each other. After much thought I figured it wasn't fair to shut them down as I feel these ROMs and mods etc may still have some value. I will not be actively participating in these threads and most likely won't be doing any more ROMs at this point. I have just released full source for my tools for other developers to include or modify. There most likely won't be any more updates to the official Samsung ROM and very limited updates if any at all to AOSPxXx. Any involvement I have with Android at this point will be myself as a user and providing help and solutions for other developers and that is it. Please don't email me with any more feature requests as I will just ignore them.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
6th August 2012, 06:19 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Huge thanks from a lte note owner for this!!!
Thanks for coming back to this BLANK place with an update!
8th August 2012, 05:20 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works great on rooted Pandigital Supernova 8" love it
15th September 2012, 04:15 AM |#54  
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Could you post the source and a guide for this application so that others can maintain it?
16th September 2012, 07:12 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
is there any possibilty to make the application have BIGGER subtitles like 3 times the ones that is providing now?

im using in it in a tv and it realy shows very small subtitles.
17th September 2012, 03:38 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 759

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

Could you post the source and a guide for this application so that others can maintain it?

Here is a link to my thread where this was started. Flapjaxx has been continuing work on it for me. I have a psedo-tutorial: it describes what need to be changed. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1178425

@Flapjaxx

Is this no longer supported? I read your post above, but I wasn't sure if Netflix was included.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dblfstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dblfstr Ad-Free
22nd September 2012, 05:22 AM |#57  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
MOD EDIT

Wow! Your first post on XDA and this is how you start. Disrespectful and flat out rude. Give yourself full credit for being a flaming douchebag.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread