Latest HD2 WP7 News

Search This thread

s14tam

Nov 30, 2007
1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?
* correction: Arkanoid, not pong

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.
*correction: No new video, just old one

**Update: 1/12/2011
-really great videos in post #33, thank you user, lukmakachi
-There has been a release on DFT - lots of users are reporting actual testing of WP7, we seem to be on the verge of an official release VERY SOON
-Windows Live services DO NOT WORK ie: zune, marketplace, xbox live (not really new info but it has been confirmed by users reporting here)
-32gb sd card is confirmed working

**Update: 1/13/2011
-As many already know, there has been a release on the chinese DFT forums, if you want it try google search - Mods are threating bans if you post links so watch yourself!
-[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services. original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579
-For help with this awesome release check out the wp7 forums here - lots of useful info http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=606

All hail DFT!
* Thank you babyyim000 for the source information!!!
* Most of all Thank you DFT and cotulla for all the hard work!!!

Last edited:

babyyim000

Mar 17, 2009
I've been browsing the chinese DFT forums and it seems that they are getting more updates on WP7 for HD2's than us. The google translations are a bit rough and I don't know chinese, but here's what I think is going on.

1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?

Again, I don't speak chinese and the translations are rough so I could be mistaken but it seems progress is being made, albeit a bit slowly :/ maybe a chinese speaker can elaborate?

original source here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/&ei=NkwtTcdPwqqUB4PJjd8L&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddarkforcesteam%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns

it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D

Last edited:

Monty Burns

Mar 11, 2005
Doha
www.stuza.com
It seems you translate my thread in Chinese DFT forums:D but i don't talk anything about new video.no new video ,i just talk about the old video.keep an eye on chinese DFT forums.i think wp7 rom may release these days.Because mwang edit a new post about the HD2 WP7 ROM today .but only DFT developer can see it. so,just wait it.and sorry for my english .and it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D

Awesome!!! We all look forward to this and really appreciate ALL your work :)

I look forward to passing the Omnia 7 to my GF and getting my 32gig HD2 back!

M..N

Jul 14, 2009
So im a bit confused is this being released soon or it just some updates?

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Preemptive strike!!

Though it hasn't gone off topic just yet, threads like this are notorious for personal information being leaked, users getting flamed and severely off-topic discussion.

Don't let this happen guys. As long as the thread remains civil and on-topic, the thread will remain open but if it goes astray, I WILL be closing it.

Just a general warning to all...

-dh

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Ok.. Seems my first warning wasn't enough. This is not the place to discuss illegal activities such as cracking pvk on WP7. I'm not going to deny that it is being done but it is surely going to create a problem at some point down the road. I would like to prevent it as long as possible so please keep this discussion private or take it else where.

This thread is in regards to the WP7 release via the DFT and updates from them. Not unofficial news regarding illegal activities.

Reactions: Marvlesz and meptik

radiance26

Jun 3, 2009
Avignon
So this is a discution.
Someone can connect to dft and take this photo in bigger?
sans_t10.png

Look like WP7 installer for LEO.
Anyway thanks to DFT for his hard work.

If mods wants to delete this post, just do it.

Last edited:

cybermobile

Jun 20, 2008
Could it be true. Is the WP7 rom releasing soon!!

Is this for real. Nothing has been said on XDA about the rom being release soon. More news on DFT forum about the excitement brewing about the release. Can't wait and thanks for all the hard work DFT!!!!

radiance26

Jun 3, 2009
Avignon
Yes everyone is exciting on DFT. For some reasons (don't know why) they believe WP7 will be out in some hours.

As I understand this screenshot was found on a microbloging client from DFT.
But I can't take it bigger because I can't log on DFT Forum.
Edit: Is the DFT Forum accessible now for you? because it said to me "Bad Request - Invalid Hostname", it was online 10 min ago

Last edited:

cybermobile

Jun 20, 2008
I just hope an official update comes out soon. This waiting is killing me. I am like a kid waiting to open christmas gifts. rip rip omg wp7 hd2 kidding... can't wait to see it. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* correction: Arkanoid, not pong

*correction: No new video, just old one

**Update: 1/12/2011
    -really great videos in post #33, thank you user, lukmakachi
    -There has been a release on DFT - lots of users are reporting actual testing of WP7, we seem to be on the verge of an official release VERY SOON
    -Windows Live services DO NOT WORK ie: zune, marketplace, xbox live (not really new info but it has been confirmed by users reporting here)
    -32gb sd card is confirmed working

**Update: 1/13/2011
    -As many already know, there has been a release on the chinese DFT forums, if you want it try google search - Mods are threating bans if you post links so watch yourself!
    -[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services. original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579
    -For help with this awesome release check out the wp7 forums here - lots of useful info http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=606

All hail DFT!
    * Thank you babyyim000 for the source information!!!
    * Most of all Thank you DFT and cotulla for all the hard work!!!
    I've been browsing the chinese DFT forums and it seems that they are getting more updates on WP7 for HD2's than us. The google translations are a bit rough and I don't know chinese, but here's what I think is going on.

Again, I don't speak chinese and the translations are rough so I could be mistaken but it seems progress is being made, albeit a bit slowly :/ maybe a chinese speaker can elaborate?

original source here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/&ei=NkwtTcdPwqqUB4PJjd8L&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddarkforcesteam%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns

it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D
    Preemptive strike!!

Though it hasn't gone off topic just yet, threads like this are notorious for personal information being leaked, users getting flamed and severely off-topic discussion.

Don't let this happen guys. As long as the thread remains civil and on-topic, the thread will remain open but if it goes astray, I WILL be closing it.

Just a general warning to all...

-dh
    I called and said i have an HTC HD2 with WP7 on it, and she gave me a code and said "thank you, be sure to tell your friends about it"
    and she also said my code will be good for my live acc on any device for now on.

Don't need to say anything more about that XD.
    Ok.. Seems my first warning wasn't enough. This is not the place to discuss illegal activities such as cracking pvk on WP7. I'm not going to deny that it is being done but it is surely going to create a problem at some point down the road. I would like to prevent it as long as possible so please keep this discussion private or take it else where.

This thread is in regards to the WP7 release via the DFT and updates from them. Not unofficial news regarding illegal activities.