[THE] Clocks for TF3D.

Search This thread

tumolo

Oct 13, 2007
Love the rolex style clock. anyway anyone could make a Yachtmaster platinum clock. Included pics to see if any takers. Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• yachmaster2.jpg
    yachmaster2.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 112
  • yachtmaster.jpg
    yachtmaster.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 92

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi Nissedilligaf,

I just uploaded yr big hands clock (which is great by the way). When i turned back on tfl3d the bottom screen buttons which used to display my action screen and calendar are now showing something different.
Depending on which tab i previously use, say the music tab, when i go to my home tab the buttons stay the same as the music tab. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance :)
I think u have this problem with all analog clocks, right?
There's nothing I can do about this... It's probably because of the different TF3D versions...

Hi Nisse, love what you've done to the clock, ground breaking work! Is it hard to to move the date and change the font size? :)
Oh and check my sig!
No, shouldn't be that hard... I haven't tested it yet... but it should be possible... :)

Stevie18

Aug 5, 2008
I think u have this problem with all analog clocks, right?
There's nothing I can do about this... It's probably because of the different TF3D versions...

No, shouldn't be that hard... I haven't tested it yet... but it should be possible... :)

This is the 1st time this has happened with me. Also i had a problem with the messages tab. When i had a new sms i scrolled along to the message tab but nothing happened. My phone froze :confused:

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
This is the 1st time this has happened with me. Also i had a problem with the messages tab. When i had a new sms i scrolled along to the message tab but nothing happened. My phone froze :confused:
And this never happened with any other analog clock? :confused:
That's strange... I have used the same file...?

I will have a look at it... but I don't really know what can be causing that?

ipsanto

Jul 30, 2008
Hi All!

I made two modified Clock's...

BigClockScreenshot.jpg
BigHandsScreenshot.jpg

Credit to uniqueboy for Dotted Clock Body

Cab Download
BigClock by NisseDILLIGAF.cab
BigHandsClock by NisseDILLIGAF.cab

For Manila Customizer
BigClock by NisseDILLIGAF.zip
BigHandsClock By NisseDILLIGAF.zip

@ Clock developers
U can use the normal manila images from analog clock with my modified 1c684cd8_manila...
Only Clock Body image 0d27217a_manila is changed to bigger...

hey guys i have tried to install the following but i get this bloody ugly wallpaper, tried removin it by adding my own but it still their, any ideas how i can get rid of this wallpaper?

Paul

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 447

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
hey guys i have tried to install the following but i get this bloody ugly wallpaper, tried removin it by adding my own but it still their, any ideas how i can get rid of this wallpaper?
Paul

You can delete/re-name 2f5725a0_manilla from your windows folder using total commander and it will be gone, it is an un-required remnant of the first analog clock :)

ipsanto

Jul 30, 2008
You can delete/re-name 2f5725a0_manilla from your windows folder using total commander and it will be gone, it is an un-required remnant of the first analog clock :)

ok i have done this but now it gives me a plain white background grrrrrrr
and if i do restore in the TF config it goes back to this ugly background when i reinstall the clock.

Any ideas how i can get the standard background or the blue back ground this clock has?

finberg

Nov 1, 2008
Can anyone cab this slider or point me to it if it already exists in a cab file. thanks.

sorry, copied file with TC. Thanks anyway.

Grr, now its off to the left. Can someone point me to the fix when your slider/icons are off to the left?

Anybody know how to fix it when your slider/icons are off to the left? I'm having the same problem. Thanks

meccadon123

Jan 26, 2008
Anybody know how to fix it when your slider/icons are off to the left? I'm having the same problem. Thanks

Ok, i tried other sliders and they are all off to the left (including uniqueboy's.)

It looks like i will be donating to the 1st person who can tell me how to fix this. Will 5 bucks cover it?

Stevie18

Aug 5, 2008
And this never happened with any other analog clock? :confused:
That's strange... I have used the same file...?

I will have a look at it... but I don't really know what can be causing that?

Never happened before with any other clock i've tried. I've got the t-mobile compact iv with a stock rom if that makes any difference.......
Appreciate all your hard work :)

Dpakrawal

Dec 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Can anybody guide me as to how I can get the date and the alarm info to show up on the home tab in the sprint theme !?!?.. ie JUST BELOW THE CLOCK ??!.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Strawberries

Nov 4, 2008
im really new to this ,n i have one (maybe really stupid)question, so u can never remove this big clock? so u can have a big clear pic n maybe a smaller clock to sho time or its always there ?? thnx in advance

triklops

Aug 5, 2007
Do we have Nisse's topclock in black ? I'd like to combine it with Zidoune's ManiLike Theme :)

Top Liked Posts