[ROM][Sen|XE|4G][April 22]Hyper_SLite_InsertCoin 5.3.0-2_BEATS|power-save|smooth|108M

Search This thread

pekaka

Apr 5, 2007
Liuzhou
xdaforums.com
你好,难得看到同胞啊哈哈。。
关于这个ROM, 我有几个问题想问一下:
1. 魔音是真的有效吗?因为我现在用的很多其他的ROM,只是带一个beats audio的标致而已,没有实际的效果;
1.is the beats audio real? I flashed many other ROMs with "beats audio" but it is just a label of beats without any real effect;
2. 高清相机中可以直接连接到gallery看照片吗?我上次刷你的1.8的ROM,gallery是不能用的;
2. about the HD camera, can the gallery be linked in it? I flashed your 1.8ROM last time, the gallery in the camera did not work.

我现在下载这个ROM然后测试一下,保持联系呵呵。。

Please how to download the ROM from the dropbox link?[/QUOTE]

1,Beats audio files and lib taken from ARHD6.6.2,just the same with HyperNoSense,so it is really beats,是真正的魔音效果
2,HD camera can link the gallery,no problem

Reactions: derricancy

Tetractys

Jul 2, 2010
Turin
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Xiaomi Mi 9
System Wide audio enhancement.

@pekaka (and anyone interested of course!)

I found some time ago a command working in command line. Please take a look if this single post can help you in any manner.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24428803&postcount=2299

At least give it a try: normally i use it *before* starting any music app (and not only the canonical but it works system wide).

Last edited:
Reactions: pekaka

pekaka

Apr 5, 2007
Liuzhou
xdaforums.com
@pekaka (and anyone interested of course!)

I found some time ago a command working in command line. Please take a look if this single post can help you in any manner.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24428803&postcount=2299

At least give it a try: normally i use it *before* starting any music app (and not only the canonical but it works system wide).

very useful,and now I know what beats audio meaning,late will try use the command not the app to test,so simple way,might htc music app and lib just to process the commnad "# snd3254 -dspmode 08" and let it visible on the icon-"beats audio" ?

Tetractys

Jul 2, 2010
Turin
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Xiaomi Mi 9
very useful,and now I know what beats audio meaning,late will try use the command not the app to test,so simple way,might htc music app and lib just to process the commnad "# snd3254 -dspmode 08" and let it visible on the icon-"beats audio" ?

Very likely. As soon as i will be at home, i will download your entire rom V.2.0 and i will try to do some investigation in Eclipse trying to catch if by selecting "Beats Audio" inside the Music app changes some parameter of the AIC3254.

I will post the resuts if i will find any interesting. :)

rickyiswhite

Apr 30, 2011
Marshallton
Did you? No, you didn't. Can you? Who knows. Don't talk ****, be polite and gratefull for what are you getting, for free. If you don't care about this MOD, than ignore the thread. There is no reason to be negative. Comments like these are pointless.

actually I did... I just don't think its fair to the original dev that someone is posting this a rom just cause he added beats

Sent from my Primed Sensation 4G with Beats Audio

Reactions: Tha Maxx

eden1988

Dec 25, 2010
actually I did... I just don't think its fair to the original dev that someone is posting this a rom just cause he added beats

You can see in his OP he gave credits to the Dev Splder, he's just sharing his modified version of the ROM with his own addons, IMO I see nothing wrong with that as long as he give credits to the Dev.

derricancy

Mar 29, 2012
你好,难得看到同胞啊哈哈。。
关于这个ROM, 我有几个问题想问一下:
1. 魔音是真的有效吗?因为我现在用的很多其他的ROM,只是带一个beats audio的标致而已,没有实际的效果;
1.is the beats audio real? I flashed many other ROMs with "beats audio" but it is just a label of beats without any real effect;
2. 高清相机中可以直接连接到gallery看照片吗?我上次刷你的1.8的ROM,gallery是不能用的;
2. about the HD camera, can the gallery be linked in it? I flashed your 1.8ROM last time, the gallery in the camera did not work.

我现在下载这个ROM然后测试一下,保持联系呵呵。。

Please how to download the ROM from the dropbox link?

1,Beats audio files and lib taken from ARHD6.6.2,just the same with HyperNoSense,so it is really beats,是真正的魔音效果
2,HD camera can link the gallery,no problem[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot.....

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

hey, the download link is working now but the download speed is quite low, I got just 19k/s....and long time to wait...

BTW, this question may be not nice but, can I flash the beats mod into another ROM (for example android4.0.3 with sense 4.0)? Please forget about my question if you don't like it..

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
@ Pekaka

any chance of making a beats mod for Splder's 2.1 hypernonsense rom? :)

when I use beats mod 2.0 from here - the beats option is there but when I select it the music will not play, songs can only be played after turning off beats audio. could you fix this please bro?

Last edited:

crabe919

Mar 29, 2012
hello pekaka,

need to say that i realy like your work of integrating some of the htc elements into the hypernonsense rom! I was wondering if it's a difficult job to do it myself with the VI rom. Speciffically i would like to integrate your keyboard/calandar (wich i prefer over the android one) bravia engine / hq camera (wich is differently skinned thes the VI) beats audio.

Mostlyi'm interrested in the calendar/ bravia engine / keyboard, for the other ones i think there are separate flash files i can find.

keep up the good works,

cheers

pekaka

Apr 5, 2007
Liuzhou
xdaforums.com
Mostlyi'm interrested in the calendar/ bravia engine / keyboard, for the other ones i think there are separate flash files i can find.

keep up the good works,

cheers[/QUOTE]

bravia engine / keyboard is involved some file in \system\customize and updater-script and others ,what I know,all these should set at the beginning of boot first time after flashing the full ROM,so it 's not workale to make a Zip to flash after the ROM

Kerosine

Jun 21, 2009
Zurrieq
www.alistairfarrugia.com
will try this.

I haven't tried this yet, will try soon and report back with what I find out.
Thanks!

EDIT: Download is starting and stopping from FileJumbo link, the file says completed but it's only 24kb not 140+ MB. Consider these options:

- Google Docs
- Dropbox
- MediaFire

Always work for me.

A

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

i just wanna say 1 thing about this rom:
kris wanted it to be stock ics and as small as possible with still all components u need for everyday work... this is not stock+ it has all kinda mess that u dont really need like dsp+beats audio.

Yes that's what Kris wanted. But it's clearly not what everyone wants. For some, starting at a 100Mb ROM is ideal, for others, starting with 150 is more ideal. It all depends on what you're after. For instance, starting with Kris or Spider's version, I would like install HQ Cam and Beats for sure, plus all the addons. So it's useless starting at 100 if my desired end result will always be around 150 Mb. This modification simply saves some time if everything works... still haven't tried it myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: remus82

crabe919

Mar 29, 2012
[QUOTE
bravia engine / keyboard is involved some file in \system\customize and updater-script and others ,what I know,all these should set at the beginning of boot first time after flashing the full ROM,so it 's not workale to make a Zip to flash after the ROM[/QUOTE]

pekaka,

thanks for the reply,
Would there be a way to do the calendar, or is it as above, not flashable afterwards?

Kerosine

Jun 21, 2009
Zurrieq
www.alistairfarrugia.com
Good job

Used the 2.1 mod file with HNS 2.1 ROM from original thread and all worked fine, well done! :)

A

EDIT: Sometimes Music is FC - I typed snd3254 -dspmode 08 in terminal (after getting SU access) and I think that that command might have affected things. Now I reset to -dspmode 00 but haven't tested things out yet. UPDATE: Tested, no FC now. Messing with dspmode will lead to force closes then. Wanted to share!!

EDIT 2: I find out that the FC is only happening when I dock the mobile to my Kidigi car charger. It's weird, probably there's some problem with LockScreen music buttons that typically appear when the phone is docked. After applying the mod, whenever docking the phone I get a FC message but the music app keeps running in the background. Trying to enter the app reproduces a Force Close, but the music keeps playing and can be paused from notification bar. Something to keep in mind if you're like me and have a Kidigi dock.

Last edited:

rickyiswhite

Apr 30, 2011
Marshallton
You can see in his OP he gave credits to the Dev Splder, he's just sharing his modified version of the ROM with his own addons, IMO I see nothing wrong with that as long as he give credits to the Dev.

I've just never seen some **** like this that's why I'm confused... not trying to be a **** like everyone thinks I am I'm js

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not a ROM developer,only a newer of composing ROM on my usage,and gives my highly Credits and Thanks to the following great ROM makers and developers:

baadnewz------InsertCoin Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM developer
    mdeejay------rootzwiki Virtuous_Sensation_v.3.0.0 developer
    Splder---------xda HyperNoSense developer
    mike 1986-----xda ARHD developer
    rmk--------------rootzwiki Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.1
    tbalden---------rootzwiki Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.1
    show-p1984--Bricked kernel developer

Hyper_SLite_InsertCoin 5.3.0_signed_BEATS

Based of InsertCoin 5.3.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM (3.32.401.105 Final RUU)

baadnewz's origin ROM link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1468683

I compose the four ROMs (InsertCoin+HyperNoSense+ARHD6.6.2)some parts together,some chnaged by myself including Beats MOD.share whit you and learn from you.

"Slite" meaning sense lite version,some sense apks without sense launcher

Sense3.6Lite version is here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1613389

Catalog:

[April 22,2012]

totally solve com.android.phone.core FC,testing more than 5times,don't happen any more!!
    "super" keep the same as 5.3.0-1

[April 20,2012]

• Apex launcher1.1.0beta3
      solved sync occurs com.android.phone FC(if happen,ony one time,never more,take it easy,have been test by me more than 10times,works well)
      some files changed
      supersu changed
      keep the term.apk and LatinIME.apk(english only verion),as my super apps(mention how to do at the end)need them
      super.rar including all deleled apks(instead of all flashable zip you must flash one by one),so you just choose numbers for app needed on terminater,convenient and High efficiency to make a apk works after press one number.

main base of InsertCoin 5.3.0
    some files from HyperNoSense
    some files from ARHD6.6.2
    kernel:Bricked-3.0-v0.7-ics-high level (more save power than v0.9 in my opinion only)

main different modified by me:
    --kernel:Bricked-3.0-v0.7-ics-high level (more save power than v0.9)
    --HTC IME (including chinese pinyin,handwriting,and black and blue skin,flashable zip)
    --HQ camera
    --Bravia engine
    --Calculator (flashale zip)
    --HTCCalendar(blue ics skin)
    --SMS Popup v1.2.0 (bugfix1)
    --MMS (Text space more line when return,blue icon)
    --SMSpopup
    --Flashlight (flashable zip)
    --QuickSearchBox
    --Term (flashable zip)
    --WifiRouter (flashable zip)
    --framework-res.apk (power_profile.xml made some differnet,may change the ratio of screen on and idle time,more savepower,buttons backlight decrease half light and no light,full light flashable zips, some chinese translation)
    --Settings.apk modified,now it more small and added some chinese translation
    --ROM is very small,only 108M
    --Beats Audio
    --script changed

476a56f6gw1drz42w257rj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1drz43aamodj.jpg

screen off power and little heavy usage(playing HD game)

476a56f6gw1ds350qjfmvj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1ds352w14vrj.jpg

476a56f6gw1ds6llf4rzwj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1ds48n59f4dj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1dryha8x0sbj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1ds6ll3feslj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1ds6ll99dnkj.jpg

ROM download

[April 22]lastest ROM:

Hyper_SLite_InsertCoin 5.3.0-2_signed_BEATS:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mod523o45mb27cq

su-supr-patch(flash it before run Term.apk,correct some apk doesn't work,thanks amm009uk):View attachment patch_su_super_5.3.0-2_signed.zip

extremely power-saving!! lots of 10~20ma screen off.

super-5.3.0-1.rar--download and extract "super" to Root directory of your phone sdcard(sd:\)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8l2me4shq581xl7

after flash the ROM and extract "super" to sd:\ , at last disable USB storage,don't forget!!
    run Term.apk:

>>su
    >>super

follow the lists of apks you need,input the number and press CTL button,everything is ok and interesing.
    476a56f6gw1ds6llk2swfj.jpg
    476a56f6gw1ds6llqqgpkj.jpg

at last, close the Term,back to "APPS',all you selected apks should be ready now!
    ****NO. "0" not only google service ,also most apks for google,if you don't use google anymore,just input "0" +CTL,it is very clear,nothing left.
    -----------------------------------
    old version ROM (base of Virtuous_Sensation_v.3.0.0)
    Hyper_Virtuous_Sensation_v.3.0.0-1(110M):
    http://www.mediafire...3dkfuwdv51onp6s
    -----------------------------------

input chose one from:

LatinIME_english version in ROM,and HTC IME sort in "super", if prefer LatinIME_international version,flash the zip

--LatinIME_international_signed.zip
    :http://www.mediafire...rucx8f7cnwh1eiv

backbutton full light:backbutton_full_light_signed.zip
    backbutton half light(ROM default):backbutton_half_light_signed.zip
    backbutton no light:backbutton_no_light_signed.zip

You need:
    •HTC Sensation/XE S-OFF
    •4EXT Touch Recovery
    •Firmware to 3.32.401.x

How to flash:
    •Download ROM and place it on your SD card
    •Download "Super Wipe" script & place it on your SD card (optionally if coming from earlier version of my ROM, obligatory if coming from stock or other custom ROM)
    --Super Wiper: http://xda.androidrevolution.nl/db_mirror/ROMs/SuperWipe/Android_Revolution_HD_Super_Wipe_Sensation.zip
    •Boot your phone in recovery mode (vol down + power)
    •In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
    •Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of "Super Wipe" script
    •Once again select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM
    •After flashing process is complete, reboot the device
    •choose flashable zip you need and place it on your SD card then flash it without wipe
    if you have my old version-Hyper_Virtuous_Sensation_v.3.0.0-1,you can flash the new rom without wipe also reflash flashable app zip needed again.
    dude anyone can add the beats mod and HQ camera...

Did you? No, you didn't. Can you? Who knows. Don't talk ****, be polite and gratefull for what are you getting, for free. If you don't care about this MOD, than ignore the thread. There is no reason to be negative. Comments like these are pointless.
    Your new rom looks yummy!

Sent from my Sensation running HyperNonsense v2.1

also it is really powersaving!
    Thanks for your efforts, but there is no way I am installing frostwire just to download this ROM.

+1
    great job, not downloading frost-wire.. plz change!!!
    Well no sign of the dreaded com.android.phoneFC - well done:D

Everything is working fine except 1 issue which is high battery drain:( I'm still investigating cause I'm sure its some app I installed. Question: your screen shot showing mA drain is that with all your apps installed or only base ROM? Wifi/Sync etc on?

Lastly, I still don't think the super thing is working correctly. I setup a new XE yesterday and still had some problems. May I suggest you just package all the useful stuff into the ROM. I mean surely everyone wants gmail, talk, wifi hotspot etc. You don't really have any junk in the super folder so its best to roll it up. (Yes I used the patch 'super' binary).

Good work:)

battery testing after installing some apps I normally use,of course,you should turn off WIFI/Sync,which are cost too much power when screen off,others,I use SystemTurn apk to set CPU screen off freq. max=384,and decrease -25mV by each freq.it is really powe-save,even in my new rom:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1613389