luvpad AD100

Search This thread

sirone

Apr 4, 2012
in your opinion, is usefull if i formatting all partitions and again download ?
any solution ?

aabbondanza

Jun 20, 2011
Goldsboro
ADB

Did you add the Tegra2 section to the

Did you manually install the driver as in the instructions?

Just becasue ADB detects your phone correctly doesn't mean it has detected the tablet without manually installing the driver for the tablet. What does devices do you see in Device Manager & what sections are they listed under (Android Phone, Disk Drives, Universal Serial Bus controllers, etc)? Windows has a tendency to install a non-compatible Android Debug Bridge Interface device under USB controllers if you let it. If it's there, right click it & select Uninstall, check the Delete the driver software for this device check box & hit OK. Now unplug the tablet from the PC & then plug it back in. Windows shoul see an Nvdia Harmony device & search for a driver...if it finds the correct one it will be listed as Android Composite ADB Interface under the Android Phone section. If it doesn't you will have to manually uppdate the driver (as in the instructions). Once it detects it correcty then you QtADB should see the tablet.
Try booting the tablet in both normal mode & recovery (Power & Vol +). QtABD should see the tablet in both modes (altough it will see it differently). Click on the Shell Icon on the left & try a simple command "ls". Thsi will give you a list of the files/directories in the current directory. Let me know if it working in each mode.

I may not be available much today but I'll try to check periodically. If we get adb working, I'd like to get rajeevvp involved.

I've been trying to look for someplace that has a Luvpad stock rom but haven't been succesfil. Have you tired going to the support section of Mouse Computer Japan & putting in your serial number (they require it to get support) to see if they have an stock rom image there?

Al

sirone

Apr 4, 2012
i have a problem for setup usb driver.
i test with another file but i see this warning :
i use WinVisat32

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 36

sirone

Apr 4, 2012
i attempt for "usb mass storage device" update manual but see warning

Attachments

• de.jpg
    de.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34

sirone

Apr 4, 2012
i test all ways for connect luvpad with ADB but without success.
now is it possible delete all partition and again create and upload part2-11 ?

aabbondanza

Jun 20, 2011
Goldsboro
Not Recommended

i test all ways for connect luvpad with ADB but without success.
now is it possible delete all partition and again create and upload part2-11 ?

Expand all the sections on Device Manager on the Win 7 box & look for anything that is Android related. Look for something similar to Android Debug Interface. If you use usbdeview to remove usb devices & you are using Vista or Win7 you MUST "run as administator" for it to actually unistall the devices.

I'll try to remove mine from the Vista laptop & see if I can do screen captures for you. Might take me a little bit.

You could flash if you wanted to but if it was me I wouldn't. In my eyes we just don't know enough about the tablet to blindly flash things we when we don't know what effect they will have. First, you would have to build your own .cfg file for nvflash. What would you be flashing anyway...your partition 11 is corrupt & rasooli's partitions are totally different. While I could see that some of his partitions would be different due to a differnet stock version, things like the logo partition normally wouldn't change from rom version to rom version and that doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. It may be something similar to the Hannspad where they had different stock roms for different models. I've seen articles says the Luvpad had 512M-1G memory. Does that mean there is more than one model? Will one models rom work on the other? In addition, rasooli's BCT (boot config table) is different than yours. The BCT contains hardware information that is specific to the chips on your tablet (things like ram timing, emmc timings, etc). So, his hardware is different than your. Is it different enough to make his image not work on your tablet? And without ADB working how would you even know what was happening on the tablet without the screen working?

Did you ever try the Mouse Computer support page & put in your serial number to see if they have any downloadable stuff for it?

Al

Last edited:

sirone

Apr 4, 2012
look for anything that is Android related
i search all sections but i dont have any things similar Android debug
and i run as administator.
your partition 11 is corrupt & rasooli's partitions are totally different
this is strange because there is only a model luvpad AD100 :
http://www.mouse-jp.co.jp/luvpad/AD100/
I've seen articles says the Luvpad had 512M-1G memory
i think there is only a model . only 512mb ram in model AD100
Did you ever try the Mouse Computer support page & put in your serial number to see if they have any downloadable stuff for it?
yes ,i try but dont success because i dont can access to "build number" this number is in "terminal information" in android
https://www2.mouse-jp.co.jp/ssl/user_support2/luvpad_index.asp

aabbondanza

Jun 20, 2011
Goldsboro
USBDeview output & Build Number

i search all sections but i dont have any things similar Android debug
and i run as administator.

this is strange because there is only a model luvpad AD100 :
http://www.mouse-jp.co.jp/luvpad/AD100/

i think there is only a model . only 512mb ram in model AD100

yes ,i try but dont success because i dont can access to "build number" this number is in "terminal information" in android
https://www2.mouse-jp.co.jp/ssl/user_support2/luvpad_index.asp

Run usbdeview (as administrator). Go to Edit, Select All & the click the Save Selected Items icon on the toolbar. Upload the output.

It probably isn't a matter of different models...it sounds more like a issue of different hardware runs. Hannspad has the same issue...which stock rom depends on the tablet serial number.

I can't tell the build number from the running rom, but I did look through yours & rasooli's build.prop (your build is 20110324.110225 and rasooli's is 20110317.092225).

Al

laoaar

Jul 10, 2012
luvpad

I need recovery for Luvpad, can I help me please.
si alguien entiende español me podria ayudar?

amir aqa

Jul 13, 2012
help

hello

can anyone help me to upgrade my luvpad ad100 to uper version of android (ics)

curent version is 2.2 and rooted by zroot

sury for my bad english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i press and hold vol- and power button but i dont can see any bird .
    The birds are a ViewSonic-specific splash screen. It might be something else entirely on your LuvPad. Anyway, since your screen isn't displaying anything except white, looking for the boot splash screen is not useful.

in addition when i connect tablet to pc , i can see Tegra label in Device manager
    even i test backlight sensor ,it work perfect then i think my issue is software.
    Also led wifi is on
    All of those point to a HW problem (cables, connector, LCD panel) rather than a SW one. The screen will go white when there is no video signal coming into the LCD panel. Then, only the backlight (white) will be displayed. (This is the reverse of what happens on a CRT monitor which displays black when it isn't receiving any signals.)

I would check those cable(s) and connectors again. Pull out all the cables going into the LCD panel at both ends, and inspect them carefully for breaks as this thread recommends, then plug the cable(s) back in firmly.

Software checks are these.

1. Check bootloader.

Get the nvflash program (the ones used on this board might work too) and the bootloader.bin for the LuvPad AD100 from one of the official firmware update files. Install the nvflash program (and, on Windows, its USB drivers) and then run this command (both the nvflash executable and bootloader.bin should be sitting in the same directory) in a CMD.exe window after you've put the LuvPad into APX mode (on the gTablet, you have to power off, then press both the Vol [-] and the Power buttons--it might be some other button combination on the LuvPad):
    Code:
    C:\SOME\PATH> [B].\nvflash --bl bootloader.bin --getpartitiontable part.txt[/B]
    If the command completes and the part.txt file looks OK, then your LuvPad is running the bootloader just fine.

2. Check Recovery.

Power off the LuvPad, then try putting it into Recovery mode by pressing the Vol [+] and Power buttons at the same time. (Again, those keys work on the gTablet; it might be something else on the LuvPad). After a few seconds, see if you can get into an ADB shell (install ADB first if you need to, or just use Linux). If you have CWM, or some other kind of custom recovery installed, then you will get a shell. The stock recovery may or may not give you a shell.
    Code:
    C:\SOME\PATH> [B]adb shell[/B]
    3. Check ROM.

Power off the LuvPad, then run this adb command and power on the LuvPad. If you've enabled ADB debugging in the ROM (or, it comes enabled by default) and the ROM doesn't have problems booting, then you should see the system logs scrolling by.
    Code:
    C:\SOME\PATH> [B]adb logcat -v time[/B]
    Also, in both the ROM and in recovery mode, if when you connect and disconnect the USB cable, Windows detects the device connection/disconnection, then the HW and ROM/recover are most probably OK, and you may be able to look at the logs to troubleshoot this further. (When you connect the cable in the ROM, a new removable drive may even appear, even though it may show no data in it--I don't use Windows, so I don't know precisely what should happen there.)