Try out Psycho Global CM 10.1 build

Search This thread

sjpritch25

Jan 30, 2011
St. Petersburg
Cool. I just flashed a gb ROM so I could type my sim unlock code in. I'll see if my dad wants my phone.
He is on consumer cellular.
Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

Soundsource

Mar 7, 2011
LG V20
I have been using the global CM10 from November. I try others and keep going back to it. actually just restored to it today, as I realized the new batch of !0.1 does not support wifi tether. Would that be true of this as well? I needs my Barnacle.
Thank you DKStunna!

denny007

Nov 29, 2012
Good One with minor issues

I love this rom... the problem I am facing was EDGE wont activate immediately and my CAM works fine but VideoCAM issue is there. I need to restart my phone to take a video... do you have any fix for this...

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

I love this rom... the problem I am facing was EDGE wont activate immediately and my CAM works fine but VideoCAM issue is there. I need to restart my phone to take a video... do you have any fix for this...

I forgot to inform that I am using this ROM from INDIA...

BigBuddha

Aug 12, 2010
Just spent a week in London with this ROM. It worked perfectly for me with a Pay-as-you-go Vodafone SIM.
The only issue I had was with Vodafone. Their online system does not take US credit cards to pay for SIM plans, so I had to buy a voucher at a Vodafone store (credit card accepted for this type of transaction) and then apply the voucher to a SIM plan.
Nice ROM, thanks for the GSM add.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts