FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Techinstein: Most customizable Evita kitkat rom! + OmniSwitch && a lot moar!
This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

AICP
http://i.imgur.com/9wtSOkh.jpg
For the HTC One XL

Click link here>> [ROM][Evita][Official] AICP - 2.0 - KK <<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It's always best to thank a ROM OP in lieu of simply posting "thankyou".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BaconSeeds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BaconSeeds Ad-Free

9th February 2014, 02:08 AM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 18,943

Donate to Me
More
Saved for from my Evita
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
9th February 2014, 03:58 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 313

More
This rom is rock solid..nothing to report

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to oranget For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oranget Ad-Free
9th February 2014, 06:55 AM |#4  
Audio Mods
I just wanted to know if anyone has had issues with flashing audio mods on this rom. like if viper4android is compatible or causes instability. other than a daily driver audio mods are very important to me. this rom is amazing and I have had issues with roms and viper4android in the past on kitkat roms. I just want to be safe
9th February 2014, 09:36 AM |#5  

More
I have viper4android installed, no issues at all.

9th February 2014, 10:41 AM |#6  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 64

Donate to Me
More
@Techinstein, can I dirty flash from AOKP v2.60 to this ROM or do I need to do a clean install? If I understand correctly, both ROMs are AOKP based, so I think it would be OK, just wanted to make sure.
9th February 2014, 12:21 PM |#7  
Retired Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

@Techinstein, can I dirty flash from AOKP v2.60 to this ROM or do I need to do a clean install? If I understand correctly, both ROMs are AOKP based, so I think it would be OK, just wanted to make sure.

You might be able to but just don't report any "bugs" that occur. I personally don't know why people dirty flash anything.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
9th February 2014, 02:24 PM |#8  
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 79

More
How does one remove the notifications from showing on the lockscreen? Great ROM by the way!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 05:40 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 493

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

Yes as @timmaaa said if bugs occur when dirty flashing please try a full wipe and re flash be cause dirty flashing from switching different roms could cause bugs but dirty flashing from the same rom to its update is fine.
@oranget thanks glad you like it!
@cbasse thanks also the lockscreen like completely remove notifications? you can disable notifications for certain apps by going into settings-->apps --> tap the app/apps you want --> uncheck notifcations
@Phreshlatinstyle try downloading and flashing the SU by Chainfire google chainfire su xda and you should see it. Download and flash that. Then install Viper4Android audio and it will work. Most kitkat roms need this for some reason
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconSeeds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BaconSeeds Ad-Free
9th February 2014, 05:43 PM |#10  

More
Dang techinstein..you are a mad wizard with these roms. Been missing the ice cold version since my days with my old inspire HD..glad to see you revived it! It has been working flawlessly.. Awesome job!

9th February 2014, 05:49 PM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techinstein

@cbasse thanks also the lockscreen like completely remove notifications? you can disable notifications for certain apps by going into settings-->apps --> tap the app/apps you want --> uncheck notifcations

The only problem with that is that it will remove notifications from that app altogether, not just from the lockscreen.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)