319 posts
Thanks Meter: 357

By Black!Jack, Senior Member on 18th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting

Specific to

Click link here for ROM thread>>Beanstalk 4.4.x<<Click link here for ROM thread

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, and on the topic described in the OP
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black!Jack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black!Jack Ad-Free

18th January 2014, 07:19 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for F.A.Q.
18th January 2014, 07:20 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
and one more
18th January 2014, 09:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Great ROM thx for sharing your hard work with us lots of options to keep us busy lol. I Can't seem to find where to add custom lockscreen wallpapers and remove the ability to access quick settings on lock screen. I searched Google first and xda threads so I will now ask second. Thankyou
18th January 2014, 10:12 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERT.TECH

Great ROM , lots of options to keep us busy lol. Can't seem to find where to add custom lockscreen wallpapers and remove the ability to access quick settings on lock screen, thx. I moved this from the ROM thread to start things off .

I never even noticed these things. I did, however, look into it and found the following.

1. Quick settings only pulls down from lockscreen when you use the slider
2. I haven't ever really tried to have a seperate wallpaper for my lockscreen, but the only options I noticed available now is for transparency of the lockscreen.

I will look into applying the same settings (disabling quick settings) the other lockscreen options have for the slider option.

Thanks for your input.
The Following User Says Thank You to Black!Jack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black!Jack Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 07:08 PM |#6  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
Low call volume
Thanks for your hard work. I have been on this rom for a few months now and love it. It keeps getting better over time. I noticed however that the phones speaker isn't as loud as usual on this latest build. It's really odd. I use Viper4Android Fx instead of DSPManager. I wonder if it has something to do with that. Otherwise, the build is solid overall. Just a few reboots, but that's common on my phone so for with any rom.

EDIT: Actually found the cause. I never knew that there were different volumes for in call. I accidentally stumbled upon it while on a call. The volume was set low for some reason, I don't make a lot of calls normally so this was odd for the volume to change. Oh well, all is good now. Awesome rom! 10/10 in my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to lemonfugu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lemonfugu Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 07:31 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonfugu

Thanks for your hard work. I have been on this rom for a few months now and love it. It keeps getting better over time. I noticed however that the phones speaker isn't as loud as usual on this latest build. It's really odd. I use Viper4Android Fx instead of DSPManager. I wonder if it has something to do with that. Otherwise, the build is solid overall. Just a few reboots, but that's common on my phone so for with any rom.

EDIT: Actually found the cause. I never knew that there were different volumes for in call. I accidentally stumbled upon it while on a call. The volume was set low for some reason, I don't make a lot of calls normally so this was odd for the volume to change. Oh well, all is good now. Awesome rom! 10/10 in my opinion

Happy to hear that you were able to figure it out on your own.

scott.hart.bti is the main one putting in all of the hard work. I'm just building it for our device, and trying to merge a few changes of my own here and there, based on the feedback that I receive here; which, to be honest, hasn't been much. 200+ downloads from goo.im on the latest build and only two comments. I have to logically assume that lack of feedback means everything is operating as it should.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black!Jack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black!Jack Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 07:51 PM |#8  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 92

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black!Jack

Happy to hear that you were able to figure it out on your own.

scott.hart.bti is the main one putting in all of the hard work. I'm just building it for our device, and trying to merge a few changes of my own here and there, based on the feedback that I receive here; which, to be honest, hasn't been much. 200+ downloads from goo.im on the latest build and only two comments. I have to logically assume that lack of feedback means everything is operating as it should.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. I swap between CM11 and this, and Beanstalk is much better. Even using the Torched KK kernel, CM11 isn't performing well for me. Yeah Scott is doing a awesome job, but your help is appreciated as well. I know time is money/family/sleep among other other mundane obligations, so it's nice to have a dedicated maintainer despite having lives. Thanks a lot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lemonfugu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lemonfugu Ad-Free
21st January 2014, 03:55 AM |#9  
Flag Mojave, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quick question, does this have an option for the battery bar? I see it's a feature in the ROP OP, but can't seem to find it on my phone. I also can't seem to connect via ADB. I just rooted two other One Xs the other day, so I don't think it's my computer, but I'm gonna check later tonight with the other phones. Otherwise, great Rom, and keep up the good work!
21st January 2014, 03:59 AM |#10  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 18,948

Donate to Me
More
There's no option for battery bar on this ROM. Do you have usb debugging enabled in Developer Options? You also need to grant root access to apps & adb.

Sent from my Evita
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
21st January 2014, 04:33 AM |#11  
Flag Mojave, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

There's no option for battery bar on this ROM.

Quote:

Do you have usb debugging enabled in Developer Options?

I do.

Quote:

You also need to grant root access to apps & adb.

Where do I do that? Nothing has come up that I'm aware of to grant root for that. I also just tested it with another phone, ADB is working for it. (JB ROM)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)