FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[P760*][CWM Advanced Edition][03.05.2014][Lock/Unlock BL] PhilZ Touch

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 149
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2014, 09:41 AM |#31  
Casserole's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Severodvinsk
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Aroma FM in PhilZ settings is not working, saying that /sdcard/clockworkmod/aroma/aromafm.zip is missing. I copied there Aroma, but i am still angry.
 
 
3rd May 2014, 03:39 PM |#32  
wlado93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Levice
Thanks Meter: 98
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casserole

Aroma FM in PhilZ settings is not working, saying that /sdcard/clockworkmod/aroma/aromafm.zip is missing. I copied there Aroma, but i am still angry.

It works fine for me You need copy it to external sd /clockworkmod/aroma/ and file you must rename to "aromafm.zip" ...on external sd because internal this custom recovery can't mount yet...
3rd May 2014, 04:39 PM |#33  
Casserole's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Severodvinsk
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

It works fine for me You need copy it to external sd /clockworkmod/aroma/ and file you must rename to "aromafm.zip" ...on external sd because internal this custom recovery can't mount yet...

Yes i did. But it will be better if it will have aroma included in recovery.img.
3rd May 2014, 08:42 PM |#34  
wlado93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Levice
Thanks Meter: 98
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polloos

Read the features, and check if you are missing something

I found what I miss in this recovery ...wipe battery stats...could you add this option ?
3rd May 2014, 10:21 PM |#35  
shinobisoft's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 3,236
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

I found what I miss in this recovery ...wipe battery stats...could you add this option ?

Contrary to popular belief, wiping battery stats has no effect what so ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shinobisoft Ad-Free
10th May 2014, 03:50 PM |#37  
sebx_g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
Strange I used to use this recovery with yours aroma rom?

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Xerdox
10th May 2014, 03:56 PM |#38  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I love rainbow mode
10th May 2014, 04:01 PM |#39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebx_g1

Strange I used to use this recovery with yours aroma rom?

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka

which version you used ?
v6.30.2, can't install my aroma, failed while setting up the permission
v6.30.40 can't do anything, i can't mount sdcard or extsdcard
10th May 2014, 07:21 PM |#40  
sebx_g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
More
I used the newest one.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka
4th July 2014, 11:04 AM |#41  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
After flash this recovery (via fastboot) on fresh V20O i can only run once PhilZ Touch. During next try to get in recovery mode, stuck on LG logo. System doesn't boot, recovery doesn't boot. Did i do something wrong? update-script only flash PhilZ Touch to recovery partition, so i thing it's not fastboot install issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes