[THEME][12/08/14] PunkaDarkTheme (18 THEMES+Extras) [CleanRom]

What Default Theme Color to add in Aroma options ?

• Full Black (with black backgrounds)

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Full Dark Blue (with Blue backgrounds)

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

Punka-res.apk

Feb 9, 2011
Lille
Update Tomorrow morning with:new Aroma Options:

- Themed advanced Power Menu
- Full Black Default Theme

Best Regards

=======================================
@Jarras :
Is there many apps to update like blinkfeed ? Video_center or Gallery ? (play store updates)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarras

Jarras

Update Tomorrow morning with:new Aroma Options:

- Themed advanced Power Menu
- Full Black Default Theme

Best Regards

=======================================
@Jarras :
Is there many apps to update like blinkfeed ? Video_center or Gallery ? (play store updates)

I don't use blinkfeed, using Nova Launcher, and haven't really noticed any other changes in apps. If there are, maybe someone else has noticed?

Punka-res.apk

Feb 9, 2011
Lille
V1.2 available

Hi everybody !!!!

V1.2 is available

Link in post #1
Changelog in post #2

Please integrate your Gallery PlayStore update in the rom (with Titanium Backup or manually) and flash the theme !!!

GOOD FLASH !!!!! :)

Reactions: JWhetstone02

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Hi everybody !!!!

V1.2 is available

Link in post #1
Changelog in post #2

Please integrate your Gallery PlayStore update in the rom (with Titanium Backup or manually) and flash the theme !!!

GOOD FLASH !!!!! :)

ok, so i had a fresh install of cleanrom 1.1, all htc apps updated from market (even the new gallery) and the advanced power menu mod
I installed darktheme 1.2 and everything works fine except the power menu and new gallery

the gallery still shows the default header colors whne choosing either theme
i chose advanced power menu in the aroma options, but when i choose reboot, it hotboots my phone and hangs at bootloader

so still kind of iffy on the advanced power menu

Last edited:

Punka-res.apk

Feb 9, 2011
Lille
ok, so i had a fresh install of cleanrom 1.1, all htc apps updated from market (even the new gallery) and the advanced power menu mod
I installed darktheme 1.2 and everything works fine except the power menu

i chose advanced power menu in the aroma options, but when i choose reboot, it hotboots my phone and hangs at bootloader

so still kind of iffy on the advanced power menu

Thanks for report :)

I'll take a look this evening

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
Thanks for report :)

I'll take a look this evening

ok, so I installed the theme v1.2 and applied the full black (awesome btw) and i chose dark advanced power menu

this is when my power menu hung up

so i re-flashed the power-menu-advanced.zip for the advanced power menu, now i have the advanced power menu and it works flawless...and it is themed :D

Reactions: Punka-res.apk

Jarras

ok, so I installed the theme v1.2 and applied the full black (awesome btw) and i chose dark advanced power menu

so i re-flashed the power-menu-advanced.zip for the advanced power menu, now i have the advanced power menu and it works flawless...and it is themed :D

Did the same as you had, but while the main power menu is themed, my secondary with all the reboot options is not :confused:

big70tom

Aug 20, 2011
Exeter, CA 93221
Ok. I flashed the update, looked great. Then I tried to use the advanced power to reboot and it bootlooped. Stick on boot screen. Any ideas

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

italbomber

Jan 6, 2011
New York
Ok. I flashed the update, looked great. Then I tried to use the advanced power to reboot and it bootlooped. Stick on boot screen. Any ideas

After flashing the theme go back into recovery and flash the apm zip from Scott's thread and reboot. Profit

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: sfobrien

sfobrien

Apr 10, 2011
Indiana
Originally Posted by big70tom View Post

After flashing the theme go back into recovery and flash the apm zip from Scott's thread and reboot. Profit

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Did that about ten minutes ago and came here to post that fix but you beat me to it ! Good job.

Reactions: italbomber

tschmid5

Oct 29, 2010

Did the same with the dark grey theme, everything works and APM is themed dark grey with the different color icons for each option :). Only thing not themed now is the new gallery.

Top Liked Posts