New Leak 6.7.232

Search This thread

rue225

Jul 7, 2012
Orange County - CA
I'm glad with ICS they have smart actions, although I'm still surprised that Motorola is not including a FM radio app. Being as the Bionic has a tuner, it seems intuitive to me that they would include it in further updates. I remember that I found a download for an FM radio app not too long ago and worked flawlessly.

Delirious17

Oct 15, 2010
Can someone be so kind as to post again how to not lose all your data and what not with going back to 902?

Restoring everything can be a pain even with Titanium

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
Can someone be so kind as to post again how to not lose all your data and what not with going back to 902?

Restoring everything can be a pain even with Titanium
If you're on Windoze, click here.

If you're on mac or linux, I'd just do it myself (like I've been doing on my mac) using advice from Timmy10shoes.
download moto-fastboot http://forum.xda-dev....4&d=1308928440. Unzip it and put the 3 files in there into the 902 fxz folder. Rename the 902 fxz just 902 and have it on your desktop. open a command prompt
cd desktop/902 (enter)
moto-fastboot flash boot boot.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash system system.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash preinstall preinstall.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash webtop grfs.img (enter)
moto-fastboot erase cache (enter)
moto-fastboot reboot (enter)
It won't boot but give it 30 secs-1 minute and then power down and boot recovery
flash 905 and then ICS.
Root, done.

audiomixman

Feb 2, 2007
Maryland
I haven't been able to get the FM radio app to work on 30. I've got to look into that more. Why is something so useful and built-in disabled on a device?

BTW, folks, what have you noticed with 32 that is worth upgrading from 30?

hodgewdm

Dec 14, 2010
I haven't been able to get the FM radio app to work on 30. I've got to look into that more. Why is something so useful and built-in disabled on a device?

BTW, folks, what have you noticed with 32 that is worth upgrading from 30?
Fm radio app working for me...I'm on .232...
uuu.talkandroid.com/60097-fm-radio-app-for-droid-bionic-courtesy-of-xda/
change the u's to w's..

Last edited:

rue225

Jul 7, 2012
Orange County - CA
Fm radio app working for me...I'm on .232...
uuu.talkandroid.com/60097-fm-radio-app-for-droid-bionic-courtesy-of-xda/
change the u's to w's..

Just downloaded app. Works as I remember on GB. Flawless. Here's a QR to download from.
img.php

[Via Talk Android]

rue225

Jul 7, 2012
Orange County - CA
Sweet new feature, the photos aren't full 8mp, but i always take pictures in wide mode with 6mp anyways.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app

I'd imagine it's less than 6mp even. If it's coming form the 1080p source, I figure the resolution is 1920x1080 Much lower resolution than a 6 or 8 MP source. It seems to me to be a 2MP photo. None the less it's still an amazing feature that's very quick especially when you're taking a video.

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
I think it actually takes widescreen 6MP photos in this mode...could be wrong though.

mluciotti

Jul 8, 2012
Elkridge
Noooob

I'm sure this is addressed elsewhere; but could someone link a thread or give me a quick run down on what I need to do to flash the latest ICS release?

I am currently rooted with motofail and have 905 (Droid Bionic), I'm just using the stock rom still. Thanks!

Last edited:

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
Back up root with voodoo ota, download the ics update and put it on your external sdcard, then boot holding down volume up and down, then press both simultaneously after it boots into recovery. Volume buttons go up and down, power button selects. Select the 2nd option, then select the ics file you downloaded. Let it install, then reboot. BAM. ICE KREEM SANGICH.

mluciotti

Jul 8, 2012
Elkridge
Back up root with voodoo ota, download the ics update and put it on your external sdcard, then boot holding down volume up and down, then press both simultaneously after it boots into recovery. Volume buttons go up and down, power button selects. Select the 2nd option, then select the ics file you downloaded. Let it install, then reboot. BAM. ICE KREEM SANGICH.

I wish I had checked for a reply before I went ahead and tried...

I put the zip in my SD card, backed up my apps with Titanium.
I went into bootstrap, did a nandroid backup. Then I wiped data, cache and system. Wiped Davik.
Got the status 7 error.

And then I got caught in a boot loop, which I just fixed. Round 2 lol

Last edited:

Vnvjeep

Aug 17, 2010
Random City
Ugh... I'm with ya. I will deal with .230's email delays, app waits and random reboots until we see something a little more final.

Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Installed 232... meh. Still have the same issues. Stay on 230 if you can. I need to learn to have more patience. Gotta wait until this looks a bit more final.

TnTitan86

Feb 22, 2012
I had so much trouble finding a 1% indicater...just looked around on market....its an app named battery 1% increments and times for charging and how much battery is left

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app

NeoMagus

Mar 3, 2010
East Coast
Only problem I've come across is Flash still acting wonky even after clearing cache with recovery and uninstall reinstall on mine, .230 it just sat black at optimizing video, this build I get pre-ads now but not the main actual video after.

MARKREIF

Apr 25, 2010
Orange County NY
on 232 - I'm also having trouble with email. Exchange downloads fine but Hotmail and Yahoo do not function properly at all. Email content does not download - just the headers. (Gmail via the App does function properly)

Top Liked Posts