[odin][tar]JELLY BEAN OFFICIAL d710.fj10_rev00 complicated name

So After Testing The Build What Did You Think?

• Buggy...Where's The Raid?

Votes: 70 71.4%
  • Not Buggy....Sextape You A Foo There Aint No Bugs!

Votes: 28 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
I seriously feel like this runs so well already. I wish we could find a way to get 3G working.

I installed widget locker, so I now have a lockscreen, lol!

xxtavarxx

Jan 4, 2011
Fort Myers, FL
just booted up my laptop was doing everything from my phone earlier. just flash as is doesn't matter the order. just boot into recovery select update from external storage flash both file then wipe cache partition.... REBOOT and there u go

Attachments

• CWM-SuperSU-v0.94.zip
    658.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Superuser-3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 29

asd87

Dec 6, 2010
Cleveland
I ran into some LOS (wimax) and tried toggling airplane mode and wouldn't come back out of airplane mode. Not complaining just sharing my findings! Love the ROM and can't wait for the next leak :)

Mattix724

Sep 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
OnePlus 8
So I was able to get it to flash by leaving the updater script without the fancy text during the installation. I got the same black screen with a status bar that dan had. I just built another zip, haven't flashed it yet. I'm taking a break for a little bit. I'll be back at it in about an hour.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: _dan

Timothy08

Nov 22, 2010
Fargo
So I was able to get it to flash by leaving the updater script without the fancy text during the installation. I got the same black screen with a status bar that dan had. I just built another zip, haven't flashed it yet. I'm taking a break for a little bit. I'll be back at it in about an hour.

Any luck on the zip waiting to try it out yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a review video for those interested:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28CKUEMhClI

:)
    Ah. Well I downloaded from rwilco's mirror. Not like it would make any difference.

Thank you sir mattix! I got it to boot and played with it for a while. I could have dealt with no data at home but when I could get but not send texts....I had to go, lol! Can't wait for a more solid build.

5y2a4yry.jpg

Team Venum Like A BOSS!!!
    Just finished making a flashable zip, added root and busybox and zipaligned. Didn't need to deodex, going to test flashing it, then I will be uploading.

Successfully flashed and booted.

First thoughts.

-Right after flashing, it will go to stock recovery. Do not panic. Reboot system. Also you will get something about installation aborted. Ignore all of it.
    -Will trigger yellow triangle.
    -I have 4G. So 4G is working on this build.
    -Previously noted - No lock screen
    -Camera works. Taking pics and video.
    -Wifi Works.
    Here's the verdict.

Mobile Odin Pro works!!! I am rooted running FJ10.

Here's what I did.

Downloaded from mirror 3, extracted using ZArchiver, flashed the platform file with Mobile Odin Pro, injected SuperSU, EverRoot, and Mobile Odin Pro.

It took a little time to get past the 4G boot animation on the first boot, it is working though. However I see native USB tethering does not work.