Can you guys help me WIN a contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MissLaniS

Mar 16, 2011
Anthem
okay this has NOTHING to do with phones, so I hope I got the right place to post this.
I actually need your guys help to win a little contest, sponsored by a local magazine where I live. Its actually a cutest pet contest. My kitty was in first place, then i was sick for 3 days so i didnt get to do any voting, and now we are in 2nd place.
We need to win this, because the lady who is in 1st now, has said rude nasty things about me and my kitty, in order for people to feel bad for her, so she can get more votes. (she was mad cuz i was winning).. So i need your guys help to get back to 1st place and to stay in 1st.
Its very simple to Vote.. (its on FACEBOOK)... so you just click this link: mod edit
Then you LIKE the page, then scroll down and vote for the 1st picture, of the adorable tuxedo kitty. (just put a check in box next to his picture)!! & thats all.. you can vote once every 12 hours and voting ends on March 12th!!
Please help us win guys.. we dont win any money or anything.. we just get to be on the cover of a local magazine next month, a free professional photo shoot for the cover, a free grooming, kitty goodies, and another prize, i dont remember what it is...
The lady who is trying to beat us, already has one of her dogs on the cover of some other pet magazine and the fact that she is being so rude to us.. means we need to win for sure!! PLEASE take 2 minutes out of your time and VOTE for my Kitty please!!

his picture says Lani S. under it
see attachment for his picture!!

click this link to see him dancing!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152550764068082

Attachments

• large_06dcb7b27a654e7e640beec8d029c522.jpg
    large_06dcb7b27a654e7e640beec8d029c522.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.