FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[lt02xxx][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

9,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 33,212
 
By Phil3759, Recognized Developer on 18th February 2014, 09:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2014, 11:03 PM |#101  
gr8nole's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,590
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

I meant, what should I do to activate them? I don't know what those commands mean

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Press/lift means press the screen for a moment (longer than a tap), then lift you're finger and that assigned action should initiate.

Sent from my SCH-I605
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
 
 
14th May 2014, 11:06 PM |#102  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

Press/lift means press the screen for a moment (longer than a tap), then lift you're finger and that assigned action should initiate.

Sent from my SCH-I605

And the other


Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 11:17 PM |#103  
gr8nole's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,590
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

And the other


Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I would assume your just press for a moment, then move your finger across the screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to gr8nole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gr8nole Ad-Free
14th May 2014, 11:39 PM |#104  
Phil3759's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 33,212
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole

I would assume your just press for a moment, then move your finger across the screen.

yes, I did not bother to add a long press action, a bit more code being needed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 11:43 PM |#105  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
The new version is based on 6.0.4.8 cmw

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ripshock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ripshock Ad-Free
24th June 2014, 08:11 AM |#106  
aceman67's Avatar
Member
Flag Lethbridge
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I installed the latest version on my t210R and I get the following if I try and flash a rom via Sideload:

Code:
* failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)'
24th June 2014, 08:11 AM |#107  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman67

I installed the latest version on my t210R and I get the following if I try and flash a rom via Sideload:

Code:
* failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)'

flash throug odin, it will work

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
24th June 2014, 08:24 AM |#108  
aceman67's Avatar
Member
Flag Lethbridge
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

flash throug odin, it will work

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk


Wish I could, for some reason when I boot into download mode, my tablet constantly connects and disconnects its USB (Odin's status window says "Added, Removed, Added, Removed") over and over, non stop
The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aceman67 Ad-Free
24th June 2014, 08:26 AM |#109  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman67

Wish I could, for some reason when I boot into download mode, my tablet constantly connects and disconnects its USB (Odin's status window says "Added, Removed, Added, Removed") over and over, non stop

maybe it's a cable issue or try to update samsung usb driver
Edit: or re-install it
24th June 2014, 12:45 PM |#110  
trazfer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman67

Wish I could, for some reason when I boot into download mode, my tablet constantly connects and disconnects its USB (Odin's status window says "Added, Removed, Added, Removed") over and over, non stop

You have a messed up registry. This is caused by cross of android usb drivers. I assume you have other android drivers installed particularly for sony,lg or htc. Reformat ur computer.

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Free mobile app
24th June 2014, 01:14 PM |#111  
gr8nole's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 8,590
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman67

I installed the latest version on my t210R and I get the following if I try and flash a rom via Sideload:

Code:
* failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)'

I just tried adb sideload and it worked fine for me. Could be an issue with the roms updater-script. What rom were you trying to flash? Send me the meta-inf folder from that rom and I'll take a look.

Also, when you run 'adb devices', devices it show your device is in sideload mode?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes