By c0rnholio, Senior Member on 10th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2012, 08:18 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Hi,
as you also asked via email I answered you via email. Did you receive my answer?
If not here it is again.
This is not a crash of HushSMS. It silently closes because the license verfication with the Play Store failed.
Do you have any firewall (like Droiwall) active that prevents contact to the Play Store?

Cheers,

Michael
9th November 2012, 06:38 AM |#12  
Flag Abbottabad
Thanks Meter: 1,295

More
it will b great if you add the class 0 sms bomber in this sotware

any way is this software work sgs2?

i have install this software on sgs2 here is thescreen shot of software form my sgs2

where are all other option gone

please guide me

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-09-10-39-58.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1468312  
20th December 2012, 09:30 PM |#13  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,093

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Could someone with this software send me a MWIVD please? Doesn't work on my phone
31st March 2013, 06:56 PM |#14  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
AW: [Android 2.1+] HushSMS v1.8.3 [22.08.2012]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMIOMI

where are all other option gone

Let's get this thread alive again! Same question here, using the latest full version 1.8.3. What happened?
31st March 2013, 10:38 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
It's pretty easy guys. The features are all there, built in in the app. They will automagically become available as soon as the app detects that your device supports the sendRawPdu api method. You can buy a device that has this method built in, or you can build your own rom and reimplement this method. It's easy. I've done it several times for CM on my Galaxy Tab.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
31st March 2013, 10:46 PM |#16  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!

Donate to Me
More
Ha, thanks for responding to my little teaser!

How to implement this feature? Some file to flash? Strange thing is, ZeroSMS let's me send flash SMS with AOKP 4.2.2 by helicopter88, but your app won't.
31st March 2013, 11:00 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Zerosms uses another api which is only available when the calling app has system rights. I can't use this in HushSMS.

I will publish some info about the steps needed to reimplement the api method in the next week or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
1st April 2013, 12:26 AM |#18  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

Zerosms uses another api which is only available when the calling app has system rights. I can't use this in HushSMS.

How come you can't use it? Would be awesome if HushSMS could decide which API to use depending on the calling app used in the ROM. In a future update?
2nd April 2013, 11:28 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

How come you can't use it? Would be awesome if HushSMS could decide which API to use depending on the calling app used in the ROM. In a future update?

It's because you need to declare a shared user (android.uid.system, or at least android.uid.phone). For this you must sign the app and install it as a system app. On devices with stock roms this would require to sign the app with the manufacturers key which is obviously impossible.
So this can only be done on devices whith custom roms. Additionally it would require me to use apis which are declared internal by google and since HushSMS is sold via the Google Play Store this might violate the TOS of Google.
2nd April 2013, 12:23 PM |#20  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

So this can only be done on devices whith custom roms. Additionally it would require me to use apis which are declared internal by google and since HushSMS is sold via the Google Play Store this might violate the TOS of Google.

How about releasing a version under a different name for rooted custom ROMs containing the changes required to run all sending options? Would be cool!
19th April 2013, 11:40 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

How about releasing a version under a different name for rooted custom ROMs containing the changes required to run all sending options? Would be cool!

OK, I took the time yesterday evening and build such a version. I have tested it on my Galaxy Tab with CM10 and it works just fine. All message options are available and all can be sent. I will think about how to integrate a fair licensing so that maybe users who bought the original version can additionally use the ROOT version for custom ROMs.

I'll keep this thread updated and as soon as I have something published I'll write it here.

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)