FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

11,910 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
By arrrghhh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 23rd September 2011, 12:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th September 2011, 01:35 AM |#11  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by welard

im on window 6.5 kwbr rom,....im not sure if files are different than in the orignal 6.1 for blackstone........thanks

Post those CSV's if you could!
 
 
26th September 2011, 02:06 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Post those CSV's if you could!


hear are my csv's......thanks...
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.9 KB, 343 views)
29th September 2011, 08:34 PM |#13  
cbolumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Post those CSV's if you could!

Thank's Arrrghhh , that is my best news today .

I'm a former HD owner and today i have a HD mini Photon , my current Android ROM is working very well .
The only real problem for me is the audio routing . Could you give me some help to test this in Photon? I can try to change my ROM in order to apply your fix. Don't worry if i don't have success doing that , i know devices are not the same and i don't disturb you .

Because this is HD forum if you want you can PM me.

Thank's a lot
29th September 2011, 09:10 PM |#14  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolumar

Thank's Arrrghhh , that is my best news today .

I'm a former HD owner and today i have a HD mini Photon , my current Android ROM is working very well .
The only real problem for me is the audio routing . Could you give me some help to test this in Photon? I can try to change my ROM in order to apply your fix. Don't worry if i don't have success doing that , i know devices are not the same and i don't disturb you .

Because this is HD forum if you want you can PM me.

Thank's a lot

If you're on a native Android device and you're having audio routing problems I would talk to the developer of the ROM. If you re-read the first post, I detail why we have audio routing problems to day, and why this test build fixes those issues.

Your issue is completely different and entirely unique compared to our woes. Sorry.
30th September 2011, 01:15 AM |#15  
cbolumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

If you're on a native Android device and you're having audio routing problems I would talk to the developer of the ROM. If you re-read the first post, I detail why we have audio routing problems to day, and why this test build fixes those issues.

Your issue is completely different and entirely unique compared to our woes. Sorry.

Thank's arrrghhh , Photon is a WM 6.5 device (maybe the last HTC WM device) and the issue is the same I had in my blackstone for two years. (BT pairing but not audio ) it was my bigger problem there and with photon .... having the same problem..
I'm reading some times the blackstone thread looking for some light about this issue and today i found your thread. Trust me , the issue is the same and the way to resolve it must be similar.

I had success booting android HD blackstone roms in photon (more or less) and i will try to test your build. at the moment the booting animation start well but never end.
I'm changing some modules to obtain a bootable build but i don't know which libs or kernel modules are you changing here.

Thank's
30th September 2011, 01:50 AM |#16  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolumar

Thank's arrrghhh , Photon is a WM 6.5 device (maybe the last HTC WM device) and the issue is the same I had in my blackstone for two years. (BT pairing but not audio ) it was my bigger problem there and with photon .... having the same problem..
I'm reading some times the blackstone thread looking for some light about this issue and today i found your thread. Trust me , the issue is the same and the way to resolve it must be similar.

I had success booting android HD blackstone roms in photon (more or less) and i will try to test your build. at the moment the booting animation start well but never end.
I'm changing some modules to obtain a bootable build but i don't know which libs or kernel modules are you changing here.

Thank's

Oh I see.

Others have this same problem...? I'm wondering if it's your headset, or the port. Do you know how audio routing works on the port for the Mini? Is it a kernel-only affair, or does userland effect it...?
30th September 2011, 07:08 AM |#17  
cbolumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Oh I see.

Others have this same problem...? I'm wondering if it's your headset, or the port. Do you know how audio routing works on the port for the Mini? Is it a kernel-only affair, or does userland effect it...?

Is a general problem , I don't know if the problem is only in the kernel but i can give you some issues we have with the sound:

- the stereo wired headset sound only works if we use headset with micro , if we use headset without micro the sound is mono.
- The fm radio sound only works if we start de FM radio in WM before run haret , in other case we have only 5 seconds sound in Android FM radio, after 5 seconds the sound stops suddenly.
- the loudspeaker and sound in general in incoming calls is very low.
- The Bluetooth headset and the bluetooth hand free paired without problems but not redirect the sound.

I think the problem is not so different you want fix here in blackstone.
30th September 2011, 02:21 PM |#18  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolumar

Is a general problem , I don't know if the problem is only in the kernel but i can give you some issues we have with the sound:

- the stereo wired headset sound only works if we use headset with micro , if we use headset without micro the sound is mono.
- The fm radio sound only works if we start de FM radio in WM before run haret , in other case we have only 5 seconds sound in Android FM radio, after 5 seconds the sound stops suddenly.
- the loudspeaker and sound in general in incoming calls is very low.
- The Bluetooth headset and the bluetooth hand free paired without problems but not redirect the sound.

I think the problem is not so different you want fix here in blackstone.

The fixes here apply to MSM7k devices. I'm not sure what you would need to port it to other devices... pretty sure our kernel would not work on your phone. That's going to be the hurdle. I would encourage you to analyze the userland stuff tho - that certainly might be useful to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arrrghhh Ad-Free
30th September 2011, 05:53 PM |#19  
cbolumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

The fixes here apply to MSM7k devices. I'm not sure what you would need to port it to other devices... pretty sure our kernel would not work on your phone. That's going to be the hurdle. I would encourage you to analyze the userland stuff tho - that certainly might be useful to you.

Thank's arrrghhh , the hD mini have the MSM7227 processor, i will follow here your work.
30th September 2011, 06:05 PM |#20  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolumar

Thank's arrrghhh , the hD mini have the MSM7227 processor, i will follow here your work.

Don't misconstrue, I haven't done any of the actual development on this acoustic code .

See Jerome's tree if you want to see where this all started. A few others have cloned his tree and made some modifications. We're still working out the kinks. Perhaps it can help your port as well...

Like I said earlier, I am betting the userland stuff will work for you folks without a ton of changes (don't know for sure!). The kernel stuff for this new acoustic will need to be ported - our kernel will not work on your device.
29th December 2011, 05:31 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Don't misconstrue, I haven't done any of the actual development on this acoustic code .

See Jerome's tree if you want to see where this all started. A few others have cloned his tree and made some modifications. We're still working out the kinks. Perhaps it can help your port as well...

Like I said earlier, I am betting the userland stuff will work for you folks without a ton of changes (don't know for sure!). The kernel stuff for this new acoustic will need to be ported - our kernel will not work on your device.

hi arrrghhh....

as all this stuff been updated within the newest knernel thats out now thanks....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes