Thanks Meter: 401

By TheBrilliantMistake, Senior Member on 21st January 2010, 07:27 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd January 2010, 01:46 AM |#21  
Flag Rochdale, GBR
Thanks Meter: 735

More
Cool A haha
WOW! About time someone made a thread like this. Easy to understand and not having to read 20 billion posts!!! I reckon this should be a sticky.
Nice Work.

22nd January 2010, 10:06 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My device is working fine as well with the startup from the rar:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2030
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=210 msmts_calib=0x395.0x3c9.0x79.0x77 clock-7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=-2,-1,3"
boot

With the startup txt from the first post I had problems with the g-sensor and I didn't know where to push the buttons right.

I have an error on startup, the error text is "The application Android keyboard (process com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
22nd January 2010, 12:11 PM |#23  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkiezz

I have an error on startup, in dutch the error text is "The application Android keyboard (process com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

I have the same errors, there are 2 buttons shown "force close" and "wait" just push "wait" and it will be ok.
22nd January 2010, 01:06 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
TheBrilliantMistake - please, update new build from today
22nd January 2010, 01:37 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Thanks for the tutorial. I just had a little problem with yout STARTUP.TXT the screen axises are inverted, I mean when it is vertical the display is on landscape mode and when it's horizontal the display is normal, I put back the one on Osamaa's topic and it worked fine (without the mac address)
22nd January 2010, 02:16 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jal84

...I just had a little problem with yout STARTUP.TXT the screen axises are inverted, I mean when it is vertical the display is on landscape mode and when it's horizontal the display is normal, I put back the one on Osamaa's topic and it worked fine (without the mac address)

I used the strartup from the rar instread, working fine for me. Now will test the build of today.
22nd January 2010, 03:08 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hey guys, there's a new build from XANDROID >>http://htcandroid.xland.cz/XDANDROID.22.01.7z

I'm going to test it right now
22nd January 2010, 06:09 PM |#28  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 43

More
already tried it a bit, it's working really fine but i can't seem to wake up the phone after a couple of standby, can't understand if the phone is freezed or it just takes some time to wake up since the touch buttons don't vibrate anymore :\
22nd January 2010, 06:23 PM |#29  
Flag Sandnes

More
Just a tip:

The Sleep button on the top is better for waking up the device, less buggy. Remember to press it _once_ and if it doesn't wake up, press the end call button _once_.
22nd January 2010, 07:28 PM |#30  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Thanks a lot!!!!!
22nd January 2010, 09:42 PM |#31  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc

Just a tip:

The Sleep button on the top is better for waking up the device, less buggy. Remember to press it _once_ and if it doesn't wake up, press the end call button _once_.

gonna try it
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread